Anyone having trouble playing right now?

BTHRZeroX

Only problem I'm having is the sudden influx of newbies who have no concept of what a kill zone is or how to set one up. I've been trying to get the Combo Quest trophy and all I keep getting are people who either fill the k.z. with the same one or two traps or the ones who won't even put their traps in the k.z. at all. It's infuriating.

Edit: And no sooner had I posted my reply, I started getting that error message.  ?

Edited by Dragn_Dolphin

I was getting the same error message the last couple of days but could work around it when it happened by restarting the applications once or maybe twice. I was playing today for a bit but then after a round I got a message "Disconnected from Server" and I haven't been able to get on at all for the last couple of hours. Is anyone else on right now?

@Dragn_Dolphin Hit me up for co-op stuff like the 15 combo, I need it too. Assuming it comes back online of course. Check out my Session.

Edit: I've been playing for a couple of hours since I noticed the servers came back up and I've noticed that I haven't had that error issue at all yet. Fingers crossed it's been resolved. :)

Edited by Metal Slime King