Request for a new trophy tag in guides

Hi all, sorry if this has already been brought up before (I’m new to the forums mostly) but I wanted to make a request for an additional tag or two for trophies for guide makers to have.

* No Damage

* Zero Deaths

there are just a ton of games now that have stipulations for not taking damage during a boss fight or having to avoid death for an entire playthrough. I think it would be a quick way for certain people to see just how demanding a game is if they look up a guide before playing it. Just a suggestion though, don’t know how everyone else feels.

• Like 1

Personally, I feel as if these both falls under the missable tag and I see no real benefit to taking them out of that. I always look over missables and see what they are and if I'm willing to do them or not. 

Also, a majority of games I've played don't have those types of trophies. Tags should be applicable to a wide variety of games. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Personally, I feel as if these both falls under the missable tag and I see no real benefit to taking them out of that. I always look over missables and see what they are and if I'm willing to do them or not. 

Also, a majority of games I've played don't have those types of trophies. Tags should be applicable to a wide variety of games. 

I agree, though I’ve received feedback before about clutter using one particular type of tag. Personally I have played a lot of action games (namely anything made by Platinum, platformers, horror games and anything that has a perm-death mode) that include rewards like that. I guess I feel it would stand out more when looking at a guide. Instead of combing every missable one it’d just be right there and let you know it’s the big thing to worry about.