HM02's Platinum Journey

HM02_as_H3LL

Hey all, seen a lot of people doing this so I thought I'd join in on the fun while also documenting my accomplishments. 

I just recently caught the trophy bug if you will and have really been enjoying the hunt, so any feedback, suggestions or just chats are definitely welcome.

I do have a few platinum trophies on my account from the past but this is going to focus on what I've done since I got into trophy hunting, but I will be going back to old games I've played and finishing them.

I'll give my thoughts on each game as I finish it, thanks for reading!

Platinum #1 : Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Spoiler

This has probably been one of my, if not my favorite AC game to come out, the world was really interesting and I had a lot of fun with this one. Only trouble I really had was grinding out resources for the boat upgrades which still only took a couple hours so it wasn't bad. Overall I really enjoyed this one and getting the platinum helped my decision to get into trophy hunting.

Platinum #2: Spyro the Dragon

Spoiler

Talk about nostalgia, playing the originals as a kid really made this game a lot of fun for me. Just the experience of seeing my childhood with a huge upgrade in graphics was great.

Really easy platinum, only thing being the flight levels are still just as annoying as I remember. But all in all I had a great time with this one.

Platinum #3: Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Spoiler

I had a good time with this one, the Shadow Wars were a little frustrating as I had lost 2 of my forts but I still enjoyed it. 

All the little details and designs they chose for the captains really made some of them feel like they had real personalities until you start running into repeats.

But a great game, and a fun platinum. 

Platinum #4: The Order 1886

Spoiler

So I decided to go through my game list and see the earliest games I had, the first game I ever played on PS4 was the order so I decided to run with it.

I had a lot of the trophies already from my initial play through and the kills with different weapons carried over to my new game. It was a quick play through to finish it up,

I know this game got some hate but I actually really liked the story. The world was pretty interesting and I wouldn't mind them bringing it back maybe more flushed out this time.

• Like 1