Show off your *BEST* looking ACO ? screenshot!

XjaegerbombX

I was careful to upgrade my last section fast so I got a a nice clean trophy screenshot.

I think this shot is sooo sexy. I'll reveal my lieutenants if asked but I just wanna point out that I do have a Legendary "Crew" but I keep the Scions cus their singing is really sexy. 

Show off your best looking Odyssey ? screenshot. 

MUST BE THE TROPHY SCREENSHOT ONLY. NO OTHER SCREENSHOTS.

GHLjw1P.jpg

13 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I was careful to upgrade my last section fast so I got a a nice clean trophy screenshot.

I think this shot is sooo sexy. I'll reveal my lieutenants if asked but I just wanna point out that I do have a Legendary "Crew" but I keep the Scions cus their singing is really sexy. 

Show off your best looking Odyssey 1f3c6.png screenshot. 

GHLjw1P.jpg

Question: Why didn't you just upload the trophy screenshot instead of using a phone/camera to take the photo?

2 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Question: Why didn't you just upload the trophy screenshot instead of using a phone/camera to take the photo?

It's not as sexy that way.

2 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Show off your best looking Odyssey 1f3c6.png screenshot. 

Isn't this limiting the scope of the action? Wouldn't it be 'sexier' as you put it to see screenshots in general? There are hundreds of potential posts of photos from people you could get to build this thread by not restricting it to just trophy captures.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

4 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

It's not as sexy that way.

Isn't this limiting the scope of the action? Wouldn't it be 'sexier' as you put it to see screenshots in general? There are hundreds of potential posts of photos from people you could get to build this thread by not restricting it to just trophy captures.

Yes i know. Tons of gameplay photos out there. I took one today leaping off a cliff with my Unicorn Phobos skin which has streams of rainbow coming from its hoofs.

But there are plenty of places to view those pics (in-game, ubisoft, Reddit, etc) and since this is a trophy hunting website, I wanted to do a unique style of screenshots. Just trophies. Since some of us try to arrange things so our ? shots look better, I thought I'd start this thread.

6 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I didn't think of that. LoL