Ruiner of Wraiths Trophy help

You can start from floor 81. Good luck.

Edit: I’m not 100% sure about this but I think you only need to beat the final boss on hard. So you could get to floor 99 on normal and switch to hard for the boss. Although I’d recommend just doing the entire dungeon on hard mode.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

16 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

You can start from floor 81. Good luck.

Edit: I’m not 100% sure about this but I think you only need to beat the final boss on hard. So you could get to floor 99 on normal and switch to hard for the boss. Although I’d recommend just doing the entire dungeon on hard mode.

Thanks for the tips!

Can also confirm, you can do it from the Floor 81 warp. Just make sure your difficulty is set to hard before attempting.

Edited by Pujitsu
Detailed Explanation

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 11:35 AM, kerck11 said:

Me too I'm at level 129 and I'm getting beat up. Still trying get the best equipment by then I'll take him on

After beating FFC on Adventure pack DLC, I went back to farm levels at Tainted Monster 57, Hurraura. They were already level 125 by that point, 

Party consisted of Evan, Batu and Leander, with control character being the latter. They should be strong enough to handle the spawns. Higgledies I used are based on summoning the HIggledy Knight, but I didn't bother activating them because they will kill the spawns too fast and interrupt the main boss from summoning more. Basically, boss will summon 4 and then I kill 3 of them and let the AI characters chase the last one around while that gives the boss time to summon more. 

Went from 125 to 145 in about 1 hour, feed them with Hero's Delight (massive EXP boost food) and equip your reserve with EXP boosting equipments