NOW THE PLATINUM IS EASY 2019 (update 1)

SINBAY_

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I need more information regarding the cards. How did that get easier? Someone explain that to me again.

The game have 40 Characters only 11 available i recommended you level up them by playing normal and use your gold to level up the lock Characters don't bay them you can level up them without buying them

I thenk every week two or three Characters unlock for limtied time good chance to play them and save your gold

To level up one Character from 0 to 2 cost 3000 gold and from level 2 to 8 cost 33000 gold if the news right the trophy pop in 80 cards from 100 that helpful

I now have 41 cards i'll updata when i get 80 cards see if the trophy pop

Hello

As for the master collector, I've unlock 87 talents, but I haven't won the trophy.

bfae17b6gy1fzegr4w1kqj21hc0u0tf3.jpg

Do you mean that the counter in the game now shows an error?

Can you win trophies just by raising all the characters to level 8?

And the other day I upgraded a character to level 8, but the counter in the game didn't go 1 up.

I'm confused now, because if the counter in the game is correct, I can only unlock 94 talents if I raise all the characters to level 8.

thanks

Edited by minnaha
  • Like 1

On ٢٢‏/١‏/٢٠١٩ at 4:05 AM, minnaha said:

Hello

As for the master collector, I've unlock 87 talents, but I haven't won the trophy.

bfae17b6gy1fzegr4w1kqj21hc0u0tf3.jpg

Do you mean that the counter in the game now shows an error?

Can you win trophies just by raising all the characters to level 8?

And the other day I upgraded a character to level 8, but the counter in the game didn't go 1 up.

I'm confused now, because if the counter in the game is correct, I can only unlock 94 talents if I raise all the characters to level 8.

thanks

My frind told me after last update the game give him 20 cards for 20 characters he almost reach to 12 meaning no more cards for level 12

I want you now to fouce on to level up every hero to level 8

15 hours ago, ro7-teto said:

My frind told me after last update the game give him 20 cards for 20 characters he almost reach to 12 meaning no more cards for level 12

I want you now to fouce on to level up every hero to level 8

The cards I got before the update are still counted after the update.

Anyway, I'll try to elevate all the characters to level 8 and see if I can win the trophy.

I've upgraded 34 champions to level 8

I think it will be finished in the nearest month.

Anyway, let me try first.

Thank you for your answer.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, HennyHazeman said:

I could just wait for the right moment with the ult of skye

Good luck with that, it might sound easy but in reality it's much harder to pull off. Finding 4 other players would be significantly easier ?

On 24/01/2019 at 4:03 AM, minnaha said:

The cards I got before the update are still counted after the update.

Anyway, I'll try to elevate all the characters to level 8 and see if I can win the trophy.

I've upgraded 34 champions to level 8

I think it will be finished in the nearest month.

Anyway, let me try first.

Thank you for your answer.

Any news on this? I played in 2017 and came back to my in game tracker saying I have 97/100 talents unlocked. Been slowly upgrading every hero to level 2 but the counter isn't going up. Hopefully I'm not bollocked. 

4 hours ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

Any news on this? I played in 2017 and came back to my in game tracker saying I have 97/100 talents unlocked. Been slowly upgrading every hero to level 2 but the counter isn't going up. Hopefully I'm not bollocked. 

First of all, I'm sorry that my English is not very good. I hope you can understand me.

I know that in the previous version, if you had logged in to the game before, the trophy would have been won directly.

And I upgraded a champion to level 8 and didn't get a card because of the bad network.(Lost connection just when upgrading to level 8)

Maybe it's the cause of bad networks.(It seems that when the network is not good, the card may not be recognized by the server?)

Edited by minnaha
  • Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 7:57 AM, BrettyBoy said:

Does anyone know if I would need to unlock champions for the ‘Master Collector’ trophy to unlock or could I just obtain the trophy without doing that? Because it lets me pay gold to level up even locked characters.

If you look at you Profile and go to awards, you'll see the progress towards 'Master Collector'.

You don't need to unlock the champions. If you spend gold and level them up that counts towards it.

Edited by Hedgito
  • Like 2

Since “Master Collector” is the last trophy that I need for the platinum myself, I decided to contact Hi-Rez Studios and actually got a response. Even though it was a vague answer, they did state that it will be fixed globally within the next few patches, or so. 

Here’s to hoping that they keep their word and actually fix it. Also, if you decide to contact them as well, keep in mind that it’ll take approximately 4-6 days for them to get back to you via email. 

Happy hunting, and best of luck to y’all. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sirliftsalot96 said:

Since “Master Collector” is the last trophy that I need for the platinum myself, I decided to contact Hi-Rez Studios and actually got a response. Even though it was a vague answer, they did state that it will be fixed globally within the next few patches, or so. 

Here’s to hoping that they keep their word and actually fix it. Also, if you decide to contact them as well, keep in mind that it’ll take approximately 4-6 days for them to get back to you via email. 

Happy hunting, and best of luck to y’all. 

Not that I don't believe but can you post a screenshot or verify that? 

How often do they patch this game? Do they still even patch it? 

4 hours ago, Hedgito said:

Not that I don't believe but can you post a screenshot or verify that? 

How often do they patch this game? Do they still even patch it? 

I sent them to your PSN Inbox, as you’re already aware! They seem to patch it every now and again, for events, new characters, etc.. I don’t play it enough to truly know how often this occurs though. 

• Like 1