NG+ help

Shmeefly

I’m a bit confused as to what I must do, I finished way of the samurai (normal) and unlocked NG+, I’ve been using the cups to summon players to basically farm Amrita for levelling and I’ve unlocked end game mission The Queens Eyes on NG+ but I can’t use summons here, does the game really want me to grind ALL that Amrita to lv320, I’m currently lv159 so that’s gonna take ages, then I’m assuming I need to grind just as long to have a chance of finishing Way Of The Demon, I’m just stuck on why the game gives such high level missions at the end of the first play-through, I feel like it wants me to grind for eternity just to do missions I’ve done already, any help?

I'm not entirely sure what your question is. Did you attempt The Queens Eyes on NG+? 

The game doesn't force you to grind levels. They don't really matter much. I finished Way of the Demon without summoning once without grinding for levels. What's important is equipment. 

For Way of the Samurai you don't really need to think about your build. Whenever you pick an armor piece or weapon that is stronger than what you're currently wearing, just swap and you're fine. With Way of the Demon that's no longer the case. You need synergy, so find a Yasakani Magatama, decide which build to go for (and pay attention to the perks given by the different armor sets) and optimize your build reforging weapons to give you the bonuses you need. You'll need many Millions to reforge and reforge and reforge.. that becomes exponentially expensive as the equipment levels grow. I finished with equipment around level 200 + 20 more or less, if I remember correctiy. 

Where can I farm high level equipment? I’ve reforged a lot into my divines for the stat boosts I want inc armour and weapons, now I’m just trying to find higher lv divines so I can soul match them to +15 for one of the dlc trophies, and obv to become stronger, is there a certain area I can farm revenants that drop high lv divines or?

I have full warrior of the west divine +2 set equipped and a pretty even balance of everything when I’m levelling, between 20-30 in each stat and now I’m thinking of pumping all my levels into body and heart for spears and swords, but I’m barely strong enough to deal with the first dlc mission on ng+ at the moment and that’s with a summoned friend who’s over lv230 not sure on his equipment though

Edited by Shmeefly

Think I’ve got it now thanks, looked into what you mentioned, just need to farm that item, decide what build to run with and farm higher level divines in the later regions/dlc regions and soul match my gear up to +15, so basically it’s about reaching the later areas and farming the higher level gear either to equip or soul match to your already reforged gear, I wasted so much gold playing around with low level items to get used to it all lol gonna need to farm gold too