"Upcoming Trophy" x 5???

XjaegerbombX

I have never seen a game that's been released for months now & has "Upcoming Trophy - This Trophy is not available at this time".

What is that all about? Why are there still 5 unknown Trophy's in the "Additional Feats" section???

My guess, based on the current list is they'll be side-quests or "Mythical Creatures" trophies. Anyone else agree?

I just don't want to miss them.

17 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I have never seen a game that's been released for months now & has "Upcoming Trophy - This Trophy is not available at this time".

What is that all about? Why are there still 5 unknown Trophy's in the "Additional Feats" section???

My guess, based on the current list is they'll be side-quests or "Mythical Creatures" trophies. Anyone else agree?

I just don't want to miss them.

yes will be sidequest like daughters of lalaia and kill mythological criatures

10 minutes ago, acookieman said:

There were 10 of them before Legacy of the First Blade episode 2's trophies were revealed, and both episodes have 5 trophies, so the remaining 5 must be episode 3.

When the 2nd episode came out nothing in Additional Feats changed. However, 2 trophies were added prior to that called A Poet's Legacy and A Brother's Seduction.

Also, I can't see them making Episode 3 part of the Additional Feats. It's going to have its own section like the previous 2. Additional Feats are simply extra quest lines and beating special bosses.

So the big question... WILL THERE BE AN EPISODE 3? EP 4?

I kinda need to know 'cus $40 for a season pass of only 2 episodes with like 6 trophies each imo is not worth it.

2 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

He sucks ass due to you being set on fire from lava

I found it quite easy. I even let him have the first hit to see how much dmg he did & if he'd be a threat.

Here, I recorded it:

40 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

So the big question... WILL THERE BE AN EPISODE 3? EP 4?

I kinda need to know 'cus $40 for a season pass of only 2 episodes with like 6 trophies each imo is not worth it.

The details have been explained for a while now. This is from another thread somewhere here.

jpg

This is by and far probably the best season pass I've ever seen. Not only do you get the 2 story dlc with 3 episodes each, but you're getting Assassin's Creed III and Liberation Remasters as well. (at least I'm more than certain Liberation is included) We're damn lucky this season pass wasn't more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The details have been explained for a while now. This is from another thread somewhere here.

jpg

This is by and far probably the best season pass I've ever seen. Not only do you get the 2 story dlc with 3 episodes each, but you're getting Assassin's Creed III and Liberation Remasters as well. (at least I'm more than certain Liberation is included) We're damn lucky this season pass wasn't more.

Not much different from the Far Cry 5 Season Pass which gave you a remastered version of Far Cry 3.

The only thing that pleases me is the chance that each episode will come with it's own DLC trophy list. Could be the first time an Assassins Creed game breaks 100 trophies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

Not much different from the Far Cry 5 Season Pass which gave you a remastered version of Far Cry 3.

The only thing that pleases me is the chance that each episode will come with it's own DLC trophy list. Could be the first time an Assassins Creed game breaks 100 trophies.

True although you could say 2 games are better than 1. :P 

It would come down to preference and while I'll admit FC5's season pass is great for what it gives a player I'd have to play both to see which I like best. Maybe one day since I like mixing shooters in every now and then.

What really interests me is the info stating that the gameplay was being revamped. 

This could mean that the old combat was done away with and it will play more like Origins/Odyssey which would be cool. I love the older games, but I'll never change my mind on the fact that they moved like athletic robots. Hell the revamping may even carry over to the naval gameplay and it will actually be fun instead of annoying like it was in AC3.

If the 2nd Story is 5 trophies per episode then it'll be just under 100 at 94. It would be cool if they added one more for the hell of it to reach 100 though. 

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

True although you could say 2 games are better than 1. :P 

It would come down to preference and while I'll admit FC5's season pass is great for what it gives a player I'd have to play both to see which I like best. Maybe one day since I like mixing shooters in every now and then.

What really interests me is the info stating that the gameplay was being revamped. 

This could mean that the old combat was done away with and it will play more like Origins/Odyssey which would be cool. I love the older games, but I'll never change my mind on the fact that they moved like athletic robots. Hell the revamping may even carry over to the naval gameplay and it will actually be fun instead of annoying like it was in AC3.

If the 2nd Story is 5 trophies per episode then it'll be just under 100 at 94. It would be cool if they added one more for the hell of it to reach 100 though. 

I have Assassins Creed 3 and I plan to buy Liberation for the Vita/PS3. Nothing too exciting in my opinion. Given Ubisoft's crappy job at remastering the Ezio trilogy (AC2, AC: B and Revelations) I shouldn't expect a whole lot. Just seems silly to make Rogue in 4K.

Well obviously they are older games. I know it's difficult for a lot of people to go back to older games when you have to consider the game mechanics were probably the standard. Now it's making everything streamlined and easily accessible, which is probably why Marvel's Spider-Man is as easy as it is.

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I have Assassins Creed 3 and I plan to buy Liberation for the Vita/PS3. Nothing too exciting in my opinion. Given Ubisoft's crappy job at remastering the Ezio trilogy (AC2, AC: B and Revelations) I shouldn't expect a whole lot. Just seems silly to make Rogue in 4K.

Well obviously they are older games. I know it's difficult for a lot of people to go back to older games when you have to consider the game mechanics were probably the standard. Now it's making everything streamlined and easily accessible, which is probably why Marvel's Spider-Man is as easy as it is.

I've played them too, but still looking forward to them. And with the removal of MP/Online, hopefully like they did with the Ezio Trilogy, people who didn't get to play Tyranny of King Washington may get the chance. (If ubisoft follows their pattern) I would play Liberation on PS3 to skip the online stuff though.

No, even back then I felt they were a bit stiff. There were some games on the PS2 that weren't that stiff, but it at least wasn't as stiff as Dead Space. I suppose it just worked for the how the game was, but I definitely enjoy the new mechanics more now that I'm used to them.

I don't think "streamlining" mechanics is a bad thing considering the common goal for developers should be fluid movements and gameplay. Difficulty should come from challenges not fighting with shitty mechanics. 

27 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I've played them too, but still looking forward to them. And with the removal of MP/Online, hopefully like they did with the Ezio Trilogy, people who didn't get to play Tyranny of King Washington may get the chance. (If ubisoft follows their pattern) I would play Liberation on PS3 to skip the online stuff though.

It appeals to the people who only have a PS4. I still play across all three systems mostly because there’s no backwards compatibility. 

Of course no online is nice, but I was disappointed that Ubisoft did next to nothing with the Ezio trilogy. 

29 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

No, even back then I felt they were a bit stiff. There were some games on the PS2 that weren't that stiff, but it at least wasn't as stiff as Dead Space. I suppose it just worked for the how the game was, but I definitely enjoy the new mechanics more now that I'm used to them.

I didn’t think Dead Space was stiff. Which goes back to my point on people who can’t go back to older games because of the older game mechanics. 

It’s just like the people who complain the game mechanics suck after they bought the PS2 GTA trilogy on the PS4. I mean yeah, the mechanics weren’t the best, but that was the standard. Then they give up and play a newer game that has more streamlined mechanics. 

You’re not going to see me complain on the original Assassins Creed’s gaming mechanics after I played through Assassins Creed Odyssey. Why? Because it’s an older game that went under a different standard. 

37 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I don't think "streamlining" mechanics is a bad thing considering the common goal for developers should be fluid movements and gameplay. Difficulty should come from challenges not fighting with shitty mechanics. 

That’s true. But my definition of streamlined also means just taking the same formula and copy paste. 

This is part of the reason why I don’t play a lot of AAA games anymore because they have to go with what’s already in place rather than branching out and trying something different.