wateryouagod

Panty gallery question

8 posts in this topic

So I'm missing three and I don't know which panty is which. I've done the chapter select and followed the guide. Is there any way I could know where each panty is from? Like what chapter each panty is in? 

Figured it out. I guess the last one made the 32nd one pop because it was not a panty Pic but a group Pic. Also I couldn't screencap it. 

Hi,

Just played (the ps4 version of) the game and missed pants #6 and #32 (the last one).

Tried then to check those pants where trophy guide are saying "avoid" (move quickly left or right) starring pants. 

So found this #6 and when I got it then (I think) automatically opened also the last one (#32) - there is just a picture of bunch of those girls, not any special pair of pants.

So this #6 will You find when You choose(form main menu)  "Special" - "Chapter" - "Episode 10" - "Chapter 2".

When then this "Trick Start" starts then press "R1" and stare those panties. 

Edited by tondike1999

Strange trophy. The panties aren't sorted chronologically, making it slightly tricky to know where you missed out.

7 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Strange trophy. The panties aren't sorted chronologically, making it slightly tricky to know where you missed out.

It only takes about an hour to get them all. You can select what parts you need to be at. Basically every trick segment has a panty for each girl.