Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NERVergoproxy

Darksiders 2 a little confused.

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, looking to purchase this game, I see it around 20$ thru amzon/ebay etc but theres a "Limited" Edition and a regular edition. What exactly comes with the limited? dlc? do they have trophies? And does reg version come with any free dlc like the Argul Tomb whatever or thats for limited? thxs.

none of the dlc has trophies, the dlc is just extra side missions and weapons.  the regular version doesn't come with any dlc other than an online pass 

Standard edition came with just the game and the online pass. The limited edition which came with Argul's Tomb dlc on top of the standard edition. There was also 'limited' limited edition which came with varying armours and weapons dlc depending on where you purchased the game. Also no trophies for any of the dlc. Which was a bit of a kick in the teeth if like me, you bought the season pass because the content released was mediocre at best and didn't really add much to the story. So by all means, save some money and just get the standard edition, you're not missing much.

Edited by Little_FX_Radio

Standard edition came with just the game and the online pass. The limited edition which came with Argul's Tomb dlc on top of the standard edition. There was also 'limited' limited edition which came with varying armours and weapons dlc depending on where you purchased the game. Also no trophies for any of the dlc. Which was a bit of a kick in the teeth if like me, you bought the season pass because the content released was mediocre at best and didn't really add much to the story. So by all means, save some money and just get the standard edition, you're not missing much.

Why do I need online pass though? theres multiplayer now?

none of the Darksiders 2 DLC has trophies. 

All the Limited Edition does is come with the Argul's Tomb DLC and some additional sidequests which don't really do anything much other than occupy you for an hour or so. 

Why do I need online pass though? theres multiplayer now?

the online pass is for the cruicible and item trading which is needed for two trophies.

none of the Darksiders 2 DLC has trophies. 

All the Limited Edition does is come with the Argul's Tomb DLC and some additional sidequests which don't really do anything much other than occupy you for an hour or so. 

the online pass is for the cruicible and item trading which is needed for two trophies.

Ahh ok, thank you. guess ill grab it new then.

Its worth $20. Even with a few bugs, most have been patched though its really a fun game, i bought it recently and im really enjoying it more than darksiders 1!