Plat is still possible!!

Ur_Big_Bad_Papa

although i had been warned a fewer times by the threads that my state might got hacked. i and some other recent boosters are still managed to get all self boosting stuff done in 180hours online time. note that roughly 50-80hours are just automate 5mins session boosting the wins times.so for guys still want give it a try before too late. there is still a hope. in the last 10 days.

personally i still don't get the detailed senario of how people get hacked. but my personal setting is glitched ranked room with specified clan protected. me and the other alt account in the same specified clan which is created by my account. as far as i known. i clan leader wont be  allowed to invited to another clan. so maybe hackers wont get your state? also keep your trophies hidden in PSNProfile until you are in safe area(like get all boosting done). 

here is my thought of how i manage to get boosting done in last 3 weeks sneakly. hope it will help some of boosters that no yet infected by previous state hacking.

• Like 1

I wonder if @Phil's friends ever managed to finish this. Find pretty strange that over 3 weeks, no hackers managed to get your information and derank you to hell and back. Congratulations either way. No real clue why you didn't put any effort into earning the other trophies though, since they are all really easy to get.

Obviously there is a chance that the hackers got a break and you were lucky enough to play during that moment. I actually heard recently that some people got the opposite effect of the derank, which is all xp and medals/badges unlocked; however this causes most of the trophies to pop together which results in a flag from PSNP unless you delete and remake your acc to remove those unsynched trophies or you hide the game.

Whatever is the current status of the hackers, i remind you that the servers will be shut down on 31st January of this year, so even if the hackers stopped to hack everyone (and so just some; i absolutely refuse to believe that no one gets hacked anymore) you should not have enough time anymore to begin this game from scratch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

Obviously there is a chance that the hackers got a break and you were lucky enough to play during that moment. I actually heard recently that some people got the opposite effect of the derank, which is all xp and medals/badges unlocked; however this causes most of the trophies to pop together which results in a flag from PSNP unless you delete and remake your acc to remove those unsynched trophies or you hide the game.

Whatever is the current status of the hackers, i remind you that the servers will be shut down on 31st January of this year, so even if the hackers stopped to hack everyone (and so just some; i absolutely refuse to believe that no one gets hacked anymore) you should not have enough time anymore to begin this game from scratch.

two points, if they are not that capable and we can do all those things to make ourselves no longer vulnerable. here is still a chance to plat even only 10 days left :D

otherwise, if they are so skilled and we can do nothing but got hacked and i just some kind of lucky guy. i would suggest delete this thread since it may trigger the hackers...

9 minutes ago, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

two points, if they are not that capable and we can do all those things to make ourselves no longer vulnerable. here is still a chance to plat even only 10 days left :D

otherwise, if they are so skilled and we can do nothing but got hacked and i just some kind of lucky guy. i would suggest delete this thread since it may trigger the hackers...

In another thread people said they have hidden theyr trophies and haven't left any sign of theyr presence, yet they have been hacked.

If you were to start now, you’ll have little to no chance of getting that plat - unless you map it all out and no life it. But as far as hackers go, you just gotta risk it. Hide your trophies and go for broke. I did it mid-last year and managed to pull it off around the same time as starhawk servers were shutting down. Just gotta power through and hope for the best. I found it was safest between the hours of 10pm and 6am, UK time. Never had a problem.

This is always a risk with PS3 online titles nowadays though.. I’m surprised more servers aren’t riddled with hackers!

5 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

It’s good that the platinum is still obtainable but my PS3 doesn’t play discs anymore and I’m really pissed off that the digital version of the game got taken down from the psn store because I have no chance of obtaining the platinum now. 

That sucks majorly, dude..

7 hours ago, MiamiNights89 said:

If you were to start now, you’ll have little to no chance of getting that plat - unless you map it all out and no life it. But as far as hackers go, you just gotta risk it. Hide your trophies and go for broke. I did it mid-last year and managed to pull it off around the same time as starhawk servers were shutting down. Just gotta power through and hope for the best. I found it was safest between the hours of 10pm and 6am, UK time. Never had a problem.

This is always a risk with PS3 online titles nowadays though.. I’m surprised more servers aren’t riddled with hackers!

That sucks majorly, dude..

Yep.

21 hours ago, MiamiNights89 said:

I found it was safest between the hours of 10pm and 6am, UK time. Never had a problem.

I usually spot hackers from that time instead, since is evening in USA where most of hackers are located.

20 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

5-6 people got platinum in last month,so maybe hackers no more on this game.

When i try to play i usually see some hackers, so no, they aren't gone.