I'm the only one is enjoying!?

Natsuu24

9 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

I personally despise the mob mentality, especially when people jump on hate trains because it's the popular thing to do instead of giving constructive criticism but in this case I believe the game deserved the negative reviews. If you're having fun then that's good for you and no one else's opinion should  get in the way of your enjoyment.

This^

For me, the damage has been done and I'll never trust Bethesda again but more power to anyone that enjoys this game as no-one can take that away from you.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Given the fact that I just had a 2 hour and 30 minute review playing in the background that gave me countless reasons why I would think this game is utter shit, it is safe to assume for me that you are indeed one of the chosen few people with standards low enough to truly enjoy this game. That is not necessarily a bad thing, while others might look at you with a mix of confusion and disgust, you at least got your moneys worth out of this game. Others I know curse the day they gave money away for the game, some even full price (which is even more funny to me given that it was flying off the shelves for a fraction of the original price shortly after) so you are better off than those guys at least.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

They can't give constructive criticisms because 90% of them never even played the game. They just read some stuff online and jumped on the hate train. That's the issue with taking any online hate at face value.

That's partly disregarding criticism in which evidence was provided for the sad state of the game, not to mention disregarding how Bethesda is handling the situation. You know, some people like to see if getting a $60 game is worth it or not, and the only way you can do that, is read stuff online.

There's a reason why many people don't play the game, like, for me, if the evidence suggest that the game 

• is more in line with Fallout 4's approach than Fallout 3's or NV's
  • has features that don't work as intended
  • doesn't have features one might expect from a Fallout game

then I just don't want this, there, constructive or not. That's more than enough for me to skip this mess. I guess I'd enjoy shooting the gun at the thing, and then picking up the thing for my thing from the thing, as these are fundamental gameplay mechanics that glue players to the screen (and something that's hard to mess up), but that's hardly enough to keep me interested, let alone spend a certain amount of money which I can spend on seemingly better products. That's sometimes the key for getting me in. At least make a game that looks like it's good, and Bethesda, ugh, is not even capable of that.

• Like 1

I am a massive fan of the franchise and while polarizing for some, I really enjoyed Fallout 4. But when 76 was announced at E3 I knew then that it would not be a game I would be interested in, and to be honest, I was kind of cursing Bethesda for even making it in the first place, however it seemed that there were a fair amount of people excited for a multiplayer Fallout so I thought fair enough, I'll sit this one out but I hope people have fun with it.

Then it released and it was just shit show after shit show, the game releasing as a broken mess (even more than usual for a Bethesda Softworks game), the bag incident and the ridiculous micro transactions.

I don’t want any games to fail but I’m so happy this game failed cause hopefully it’ll be a wakeup call for Bethesda.

That being said I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. Lets hope they patch it so it becomes a working full game and they learn from their mistakes when it comes to Starfield and TESVI.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

They can't give constructive criticisms because 90% of them never even played the game. They just read some stuff online and jumped on the hate train. That's the issue with taking any online hate at face value.

Yes because it's totally justified here since F76 is a great fallout game, among new vegas, 1 and 2. It totally isn't buggy and is a good game.

I mean, I had some fun with it because I was playing with a team but there are so many elements of the game that are just not good.

This game blue screened more times for me than No Mans Sky did when that initially released.  We experienced so many dumb bugs and glitches - invisible team mates, invisible power armor, quests glitching out, trophies glitching out (even after all the fixes) and that's just to name a few things

Also, there is zero end game unless you want to do the Scorch Beast Queen over and over and over again.  It's the only worthwhile nuke site too now that Bethesda has nerfed Whiteprings because the glowing ones gave more XP than intended :facepalm:  PVP is extremely unbalanced too, and I'm hearing more and more tales of high level griefers who have finished everything else there is to do, so just like to punch down.

Then there are also issues with server stability because Bethesda does not know how to stop dupers, or even stop people glitching themselves into the not-so-hidden dev room. 

It also looks absolutely terrible.  And I haven't even begun to mention the bad business practices...

It's great that the OP is enjoying it, but after experiencing it for myself, the hate it gets is more than fair imo.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Yes because it's totally justified here since F76 is a great fallout game, among new vegas, 1 and 2. It totally isn't buggy and is a good game.

I don't think giving a review of anything you haven't experienced is ever justified. Even the word "review" implies that you viewed it in the first place lol.

And just for the record, every Bethesda game is buggy. Even Skyrim is as bug ridden mess. Why people still expect them to put out a working product is beyond me. They're incapable of it. Oh, and I actually have played Skyrim and seen these bugs first hand. I didn't hear this from a guy in a YouTube video lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I don't think giving a review of anything you haven't experienced is ever justified. Even the word "review" implies that you viewed it in the first place lol.

And just for the record, every Bethesda game is buggy. Even Skyrim is as bug ridden mess. Why people still expect them to put out a working product is beyond me. They're incapable of it. Oh, and I actually have played Skyrim and seen these bugs first hand. I didn't hear this from a guy in a YouTube video lol.

Not a defense of Bethesda, more a damning indictment of them- they've learned nothing and in fact they have gotten worse. Bethesda of 2011 was much different to Bethesda of today. Skyrim was actually a good game, bugs and all.

• Like 3

Maybe the detractors don't have friends? I just got it and I enjoy it a lot so far. But I guess when I was playing Fallout 4 and my best friend was playing Fallout 4, we were both like "Man! Wouldn't it be awesome to both be in the wasteland?" So I guess this game is for people like me? Maybe there's a little sentimentality for me as well, as she's moving cross country in a month, so this will be our 'hanging out together' aside from Overwatch. There's been a couple usual Bethesda glitches here and there, but I find them humorous.

• Like 1