I'm the only one is enjoying!?

Natsuu24

On 27/01/2019 at 10:35 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

I didn't play it but I could tell it would be bad because its Bethesda,  I cannot play a game by Bethesda without falling asleep.  I have tried multiple fallouts, prey, Wolfenstein, elder scrolls games and I just cannot for the life of me enjoy any of the.  

You should try Dishonored (start by the first and its dlcs since everything is linked). If you like stealth game and adventure, it is a must-have.

2 hours ago, djippps said:

You should try Dishonored (start by the first and its dlcs since everything is linked). If you like stealth game and adventure, it is a must-have.

Oh I actually played Dishonored on the Wii U a long time ago and actually enjoyed that one I didn't realize it was Bethesda,  maybe there is hope for me and Bethesda,  their other games kind of bore me tho.  I still need to get around to the second one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can't say I've played all Fallout games, but I love Fallout 4.

So, last week, after all the hate on the Fallout 76 I decided to buy it for 10€.

I notice they change a lot of things.

*Fast travel now cost caps;

* You have to give food and Water all the time;

* That green light I can't change;

* Settlements and NPC's;

* Share Loot 

* Those perks cards are annoying 

* Server kicks you out sometimes

* Players killing you all the time.

* I notice they just copy paste some buildings from Fallout 4...

Despite that I'm really enjoying the game. I love look for loot, some quest are nice, new locations, 

I'm single player gamer, but I think I need some help with those trophy events. Hopefully I can find some players doing them.

They wanted to make a game for friends can enjoy together we have to get that and respect , but I think they can make a better work in the future. 

6 minutes ago, Patricia1993 said:

Well, I can't say I've played all Fallout games, but I love Fallout 4.

So, last week, after all the hate on the Fallout 76 I decided to buy it for 10€.

I notice they change a lot of things.

*Fast travel now cost caps;

* You have to give food and Water all the time;

* That green light I can't change;

* Settlements and NPC's;

* Share Loot 

* Those perks cards are annoying 

* Server kicks you out sometimes

* Players killing you all the time.

* I notice they just copy paste some buildings from Fallout 4...

Despite that I'm really enjoying the game. I love look for loot, some quest are nice, new locations, 

I'm single player gamer, but I think I need some help with those trophy events. Hopefully I can find some players doing them.

They wanted to make a game for friends can enjoy together we have to get that and respect , but I think they can make a better work in the future. 

Yeah Im enjoying it. Im just tackling it solo mostly casually, look me up if u wanna play it casually...haha

I mean I dont like the mob mentality either, but imo if a game is put out by an esteemed developer and gets absolutely shit on, I may wait a while to drop 83 of my dollars on it if at all. That's the CAD price of all new AAA games in Canada. I can buy many little indie games that are actually nice complete games for that price. Unfortunately this is the type of game I avoid, and I don't see myself ever changing my mind as it's not really my type of game to begin with, but it really sucks that so many big games are being treated as simply cash cows and not something to invest in to satisfy their customers.

Edited by coldsphinx93

Loved fallout since playing it on PC god knows how many years ago. Im 31 now so ill let you do the math #alzheimer's.

Loved fallout 3 and new Vegas then they hit us with 4 and wow what a beautiful game then this was advertised and my reaction was one of those where its like the kid at Christmas getting the present he had wanted for so long.

Gotta say I love it, bit boring running solo and some of the quest lines ect would be more fun running with a group or even 1 more player but it is a great immersive game if given the chance.

Played pretty much all of it solo upto now but I am looking for more people to play the game with (feel free to add me)

All the positive notes aside the only issues I have is with the loss of the stats tracking and unlinking your account to completley wipe all progress (games like this i tend to create different builds to a degree till i find one that works for mainly the game start  but one that can always be altered further in game) i know the challenges cover a large percentage but it was a great little 'go to without the hassle. My only other issue is with the damn bugs relating to trophies and such. I do want to plat the game but am concerned as to whether bethesda have pulled their fingers out and worked at removing some of the bugs (currently 50+ challenges completes but still missing the trophy)

I know all games have bugs and annoying little things but I feel that if they held back a few more weeks or even a few month they could of put a game our there that even the haters would love.

Edited by FiveInchDeep

• 1 month later...

I defended this game to everyone because I thoroughly enjoyed it from about level 1-29. Had a couple glitches around 30 but kept going.

Well today has officially made realize how shitty this game truly is. JUst had a progress-erasing crash on the very last two missions of the story. (4+ hours of progress.. I work and have shit in life I don't need to lose progress because your game is not tested and is shit.) 

Therefore I'm going to delete this garbage and never go back.

I'm going to be lazy and comment on the title of the thread and the post above.

I was one the idiots that purchased the Collectors Edition. You know, the one with the "bag".

A mate and I are big Fallout fans and pre-ordered 76 the moment it was available. 

By the time it was released and we started playing it day 1 it became clear that we had been screwed by Bethesda. 

Without going into to the problems because everyone by now knows all about it; I still managed to reach level 100 and platinum the game. 

Reading the post above makes me think it was only by pure luck that my game wasn't erased because that's probably the only thing left that could possibly have gone wrong.

I can not seem to find the reason for it but I've never had so much fun with such a piece of shit. 

Edited by reiner-