What Trophies Have You Got/Are Working On This Week? (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

Hey gang! @ChernobylNinja and I run a podcast titled, "Plat Cast" where we often ask you kind folks a question, and read your answers on our show! 

This week we're asking: 

"What trophies (or as we call them, sweet dings) did you get this week? Which ones are you working on? Were they good? Fun? Bad? Painful to get?"

Let us know what you all have been working on! We'd love to know! 

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to your answers! :) 

• Like 2

I'm finally working on Beyond: Two Souls.  Really enjoying it, nice game.  Different game after finishing Yoku's Island Express, which I thought was an excellent, fun game.

I'm also thinking of starting Hollow Knight, and know with that game I'm probably going to get some frustration going. :awesome:

BTW, when is your next podcast?

My goals for this week:

"Soul and Shade" (and "Pure Completion") in Hollow Knight

"Hard to the Core" in Little Nightmares

"No Point in Dying" in Limbo

...and, if the two Hollow Knight trophies go well, I'll start heading for that Platinum as I'll only need one more trophy :)

Usually I'll aim for a few platinums in a week but these three trophies are taking a lot of time and patience so they're my main focus

24 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

I'm also thinking of starting Hollow Knight, and know with that game I'm probably going to get some frustration going. :awesome:

You won't get too frustrated playing through the game at least. I've found the game to be fun, and I have yet to feel like I died a "cheap" death. The game is challenging, but it's not like Hotline Miami or anything like that. However, if your going for the plat, you'll probably rage pretty hard! Lol. I watched a video of it and was like "Holy S---!" It looks intense. Best of luck to you though!

As for myself, I just finished my 75th platinum for Rigs: Mechanized Combat League and plan on either continuing Hollow Knight or try to beat Raw Data. I just unlocked dual pistols on Raw Data, so I'm eager to try them out.

• Like 1

Sweet Dings:

1. I'm on the downward slope for the Onrush Plat after the "Eat DiRT" Trophy - The game is enjoyable but I'm glad I got it for free. It's Starting to turn into a grind at this point

2. (Not really hard but) Got the Plat for Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion - Easy Plat and as a fan of the series it was an ok game. It kind of felt lazy though

3. (A little late) I got the Brawlhalla plat on Jan 10th. Still proud that I stuck with that one to the end.  Rarest trophy I've gotten so far. 

Works in Progress:

1. Onrush - See above

2. Red Dead Redemption 2: Zoologist - Fuck Birds

9 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

You won't get too frustrated playing through the game at least. I've found the game to be fun, and I have yet to feel like I died a "cheap" death. The game is challenging, but it's not like Hotline Miami or anything like that. However, if your going for the plat, you'll probably rage pretty hard! Lol. I watched a video of it and was like "Holy S---!" It looks intense. Best of luck to you though!

Congrats on your 75th Plat! 

Thx for the info on Hollow Knight.  Quick question: when you save at the seat and then die, do you start with zero again or with whatever you had previously earned?

• Like 1

You lose all your money and will need to get back to your dead body and defeat your shadow to get it back. If you die before killing your shadow your SOL. You always restart from your last save point regardless of where you die.

It's also important to mention that it autosaves when you die, so restarting the game AFTER you die does nothing for you.

• Like 1

Currently working on “Gold Rush” for Red Dead Redemption 2 which requires you to get 70 Gold metal ratings on missions. This trophy is a grind much like the majority of the trophies for this game because most of the missions take awhile to complete and if you miss a mission objective you have to start over because you need to get all objectives in one go. Most mission objectives involve having a high accuracy percentage, headshot counts, and time restraints. The cherry on top of this all is that this trophy is only a SILVER trophy even though it’s called GOLD rush.... thanks Rockstar. 

hopefully this non-response is all good...currently working on nothing with regards to trophies...playing rdo with friends...working towards recipe pamphlets, horses, gold plating all weapons, awards, leveling up all ability cards, and general badassery improvements...lots of fun despite all the glitchiness and limited content...online co-op is awesome with friends...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Lots of those sweet sweet dings for me this week, finished up peggle 2 and bioshock ps4 on Sunday. Went for something a bit ezpz on Monday and Tuesday with donut county and phobos vector prime respectively. Just about to start bioshock 2 ps4 and hopefully have that done by next Sunday. 

I’ve been working a bit on Sine Mora Ex, got all the easy stuff done and I think I’ll start practicing getting an A rank on every stage in score attack. That will take a while so I’m going to start Zero Escape: The Nonary Games tonight/tomorrow.