What Trophies Have You Got/Are Working On This Week? (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

My main single player fix at the moment is Rage back on the PS3. Fairly early into the game but really enjoying it so far.

I had been going for the Arkham City platinum but struggling with getting all medals in the challenges and the ‘Perfect Freeflow 2.0’ trophy, have put that to one side for now. 

I've just started working on Yakuza Kiwami yesterday. Originally strapped myself in for the 80-90 hour platinum but I have to say after about 3-4 hours with the game I'm not sure I will pursue it.

The story is engaging enough but the combat just isn't doing it for me. I think I have possibly built this game up too much as I know what a cult classic series it is and I also know people recommend starting with 0 as kiwami is essentially a reskinned ps2 game so I probably only have myself to blame for being a bit underwhelmed.

I will definitely finish the main story and may work through some of the easier trophies as well relating to side quests etc but currently the thought of 100% completion and then a second legendary play through just doesn't appeal. 

I will be back playing it tomorrow and hopefully something will click and I will start enjoying it a bit more.

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, HolteEndHero88 said:

I've just started working on Yakuza Kiwami yesterday. Originally strapped myself in for the 80-90 hour platinum but I have to say after about 3-4 hours with the game I'm not sure I will pursue it.

The story is engaging enough but the combat just isn't doing it for me. I think I have possibly built this game up too much as I know what a cult classic series it is and I also know people recommend starting with 0 as kiwami is essentially a reskinned ps2 game so I probably only have myself to blame for being a bit underwhelmed.

I will definitely finish the main story and may work through some of the easier trophies as well relating to side quests etc but currently the thought of 100% completion and then a second legendary play through just doesn't appeal. 

I will be back playing it tomorrow and hopefully something will click and I will start enjoying it a bit more.

Please ignore this post. That was the old me. I was young and dumb.

I am back on board with this. The game it is excellent after an hour or so more it has really opened up and the crazy sub stories are hilarious!. The platinum still feels a little daunting as there is some RNG and also I will have to learn the rules for some of the eastern mini games that I don't know how to play (Mahjong for instance) but currently I still plan on going for the plat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just getting a few easy ones so Red dead redemption 2 gets my 160th spot, still need to grind a bit for lv50, and also needs a few birds to get 100% on the game, besides i'm also grinding to get level 100 on gta v and level 50 on battefront 2, grind is pretty much all i'll do for a couple more weeks

• 1 year later...