Resident Evil 2 Trophy Thoughts

DragonSpear2462

Really curious to see how hard an S Rank is and how hard the game is on Hardcore. I never played the original and I have no clue if there’s been any changes in the remake.

Looks like it’ll be a good number of playthroughs though, unless you’re a god who can complete a play through on 1.) hardcore difficulty 2.) with an S Rank 3.) in less than 14,000 steps. :blink:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CHARLIE79 said:

For Fuck sake, Capcom ALWAYS doing trophy lists less then the normal 50 trophies a game!

Doesn't really matter how many trophies a game with a platinum has since they all have roughly similar point values. So it's not like you're really getting less out of it unless you really value your total trophy count I guess. Besides, most games anymore don't have base lists with 50+ trophies.

Anyway, this list has the variety and challenge I'd expect from a Resident Evil game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J3dP89 said:

my guess is that the trophy only sounds hard and if you know where to go and skip the detours it should't be a problem

I might be wrong though

Thats basically guaranteed. Know where to go and voila. Nobldy says you gotta do it on first playthrough, enjoy the game there. Most likely itll be gotten during S rank run anyways.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

Besides, most games anymore don't have base lists with 50+ trophies.

People realized that having less trophies gives them more of a motivation to complete the games rather than skipping them.

The system is completely broken when garbage like Jack n' Jill DX and Fullblast give you a bunch of piss easy gold trophies and maybe only one or two silver. In the past these games would be subjected to easy 100 percent games, but since the PS4 there is no standard at all.

I'm just glad it's not the shit that Steam has turned into. Roughly 75 percent of it's library consists of shovelware crap and games that have 1000 achievements that literally no sane human being would even attempt to go after.

Edited by Spaz

8 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Point value is at 1230, so why does it matter? As long as the list is fulfilling and hits the point max, why complain?

I'm fine with 42 trophies in this game but something like Destiny 2 has way too few trophies even though you still get the full point value in the end. Hearing and seeing trophies unlock is most of the fun to me so the more that happens, the better. 

Edited by Killbomb