Battlefield 5 multiplayer trophy problem

ebash_hard

• 2 months later...

Did you read the things you need to do for complete it?

Not on my watch is really easy to get. Just help your teammates from the death. (So revive, square button)

The other one is to get 10 kills in 1 round. I will recomend to play conquest. Because its not showing up sometimes after hitting the 10 kills

Edited by Kevi_Frosty

• 1 month later...

Hey

I played Battlefield 5 for 3 days.I have 200 000 player score but EAGER BEAVER trophy didn't pop.I played conquest on all maps twice but GLOBETROTTER trophy didn't pop.I have 10 manned stationary weapons destroyed with bomber but trophy DEATH FROM ABOVE didn't pop.Whats going on?Have anyone same problems?

I think at the moment every trophy can be glitched. I didnt get Jack of all Trades at the point I reached the 100k with each class... ~60k later i got it. Now the last trophy for earning 500k ep is glitched. I'm now at 560k ep and still no trophy.

Edited by Charlymeik

On 6/6/2019 at 7:41 PM, Anton_games337 said:

Gamers should inform developers, maybe they dont know that

They know and this is their last reply to the issue “Following the release of update 3.4 the achievements have been reported to us not being tracked, so the team is investigating. A theory on the team intentionally disabling achievements for marketing purposes just about takes the cake. We don't have any updates to share around this right now and with EA Play this weekend, we'll do our best to find out more news for you next week.

Thank you for your patience.”

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 4:42 AM, TheBlackDevil990 said:

A theory on the team intentionally disabling achievements for marketing purposes just about takes the cake.”

…The actual fuck? Please don’t tell me this is what they really said. I refuse to believe it!

Edited by Skeptical69

Hey! I have some questions about online trophies. Maybe we can try to do some dawngrade or someone else? I know about Charlse program. It can do patch dawngrade. I know about PatchBlocker for PS3. Maybe we can try to do something? Or only way: waiting a new patch? 

But I am afraid. What if the developers do not make any updates? Or do not fixed this issues... T_T

29 minutes ago, Dante_Vergili said:

Hey! I have some questions about online trophies. Maybe we can try to do some dawngrade or someone else? I know about Charlse program. It can do patch dawngrade. I know about PatchBlocker for PS3. Maybe we can try to do something? Or only way: waiting a new patch? 

But I am afraid. What if the developers do not make any updates? Or do not fixed this issues... T_T

You can't play online without having the newest patch installed so downgrading wont help you ..... Give them some time as its only been 2 weeks and we just had EA Play which they were probably pretty busy with.

This was a message from the community manager at EA posted 1 hour ago ..... "Pleased to say the team has been making significant progress and aiming to get this addressed soon. Thank you very much for hanging in there. If we need any further information we'll post it here, along with updates from the team as we hear them."

/Blueberry
Edited by Game_Knot
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

You can't play online without having the newest patch installed so downgrading wont help you ..... Give them some time as its only been 2 weeks and we just had EA Play which they were probably pretty busy with.

I know what PatchBlocker for PS3 steel working and you can play in multiplayer without patches. But its for ps3 actually.. Maybe someone know about this program for PS4?

9 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

That happens when you don't buy the game at Release.

Maybe you re right! ?

It's normal that in Live Games some Patches break some Trophies. That will take a few weeks, that's normal, especially when the Developer is DICE. But their Glitches are mostly very funny. Nobody disable Trophies intentionally, that would cause huge Problems with Sony.

Edited by Sikutai

19 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It's normal that in Live Games some Patches break some Trophies. That will take a few weeks, that's normal, especially when the Developer is DICE. But their Glitches are mostly very funny. Nobody disable Trophies intentionally, that would cause huge Problems with Sony.

But i dont understand.. Why? Its make no sense..  ?

20 minutes ago, Commodore411 said:

Still nothing from DICE , i dont know how long we have to wait for a patch 1f621.png ...

June 27 is the next chapter so maybe things will be working after that update?

Still total bullshit though.

Has DICE even publicly acknowledged there is an issue?

Edited by reiner-
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 1:23 AM, Sikutai said:

That happens when you don't buy the game at Release.

I’m not against this at all.

If I recall correctly, STAR WARS Battlefront (2015) had a trophy bug upon the release of the Death Star DLC which prevented matches played on Walker Assault from counting towards the A New Hope trophy. On top of that, at launch the Playing The Objective trophy would only unlock when you earn the most kills in a Blast match when it ends due to the time limit before any of the teams reach 100 (which is a rare occurrence because Blast matches last ten minutes). I was lucky enough to unlock the trophy under these conditions when I did, but then DICE fixed the requirements just days later to unlock regardless of how the match ends.

Then there’s the Rank 50 trophy for STAR WARS Battlefront II (2017). I played Heroes vs. Villains to death during my last 30-40 hours of play time to unlock this 80+ hours nightmare of a grind (245,000/248,000 points per rank increase from levels 28 to 50). I started the game on release day (Reddit, anyone?) and achieved the UR platinum trophy mid-January 2018. Then on February 19th/20th the next month a patch was released that broke this trophy. It took many patches (4 months to be exact) to fix it.

It’s funny really that these are both DICE games. so the next time they release a game, don’t be too surprised if there’s one or more bugged trophies. The only time I recall there being a bug for a trophy in one of their games was the New Superpower trophy from the Battlefield 4: China Rising expansion on the PS3 version when it would unlock upon completing a specific assignment (that’s tied to another trophy). However they fixed it with patch 1.04, but then was there any reason to stop people from unlocking this trophy when players shouldn’t be and instead just fix the fucking game instead? I  mean, there hasn’t been a patch since 2016 yet the game is still doing shit, especially on the last gen consoles!

Other than that, there’s nothing much else to say about games with trophy glitches post-launch, specifically games developed by DICE (Sweden) and/or “Ripple Effect”.

Edited by Skeptical69

7 hours ago, RigbySanchez439 said:

I’m not against this at all. If I recall correctly, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 had a trophy bug upon the release of the Death Star DLC which prevented matches played on Walker Assault from counting towards the “A New Hope” trophy. On top of that, on release the “Playing The Objective” trophy would only unlock when you earn the most kills in a Blast match when it ends due to the time limit before any of the teams reach 100 (which is a rare occurence because Blast matches last 10 minutes). I was lucky enough to unlock the trophy under these conditions when I did, but then DICE fixed the requirements just days later to unlock regardless of how the match ends.

Then there’s the Rank 50 trophy for Battlefront 2. I played Heroes vs. Villans to death during my last 30-40 hours of play time to unlock this 80+ hours nightmare of a grind (245,000/248,000 points per rank increase from levels 28 to 50). I started the game on release (Reddit, anyone?) and earned the UR platinum trophy mid-January 2018. Then on Febuary 19th/20th the next month a patch was released that broke this trophy. It took many patches (4 months to be exact) to fix it.

It’s funny how these are both DICE games. so the next time they release a game, don’t be too suprised if there’s one or more bugged trophies. The only time I recall there being a bug for a trophy in one of their games was the “New Superpower” trophy from the Battlefield 4 China Rising expansion on the PS3 version when it would unlock upon completing a specific assignment (that’s tied to another trophy). However they fixed it with patch 1.04, but then was there any reason to stop people from unlocking this trophy when players shouldn’t be and instead just fix the fucking game instead? I  mean, there hasn’t been a patch since 2016 yet the game is still doing shit, especially on the last gen consoles!

Other than that, there’s nothing much else to say about games with trophy glitches post-launch, specifically games developed by DICE (Sweden) and/or DICE LA (a.k.a. Danger Close).

Yes I know. I bought BF V at Release (and I will not buy the next BF at Release!) and all Trophies works fine. I bought Battlefront 2 in a Sale for 9,99 Euro and platinumed it with the fixed Trophies and the new much more XP Game Mode in 2 weeks without Problems, but I know about the Trophy Problems at the Beginning. I can see the Differences you mentioned. 

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1