Question about the EU/UK Physical Release

I have recently seen this at a fairly low price pre-owned at a local CEX and I am thinking about giving it a go, but I do have one major question does the cart have all 3 games on it? or is there a download code for Jak 2/3? As I have not brought one of this trilogy games on the vita before.

I don't own the physical version but I do have the digital. It's a single 3046MB downloadable on the store, which heavily suggests it'd be the exact same on the physical card itself, as that's perfectly within the limits of the normal Vita game card size.

• Like 1

Just now, IDiivil said:

I don't own the physical version but I do have the digital. It's a single 3046MB downloadable on the store, which heavily suggests it'd be the exact same on the physical card itself, as that's perfectly within the limits of the normal Vita game card size.

well that does look promising thank you for the info :D

• 7 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 0:42 PM, BTHRZeroX said:

I have recently seen this at a fairly low price pre-owned at a local CEX and I am thinking about giving it a go, but I do have one major question does the cart have all 3 games on it? or is there a download code for Jak 2/3? As I have not brought one of this trilogy games on the vita before.

All 3 games is one one cart. Sly Trilogy doesn't only 1 and 2 in cart, 3 is download code, so second hand is probably used or absent.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:15 PM, IDiivil said:

On the store you can actually get each game separately, immediately or after a while the store will some to the conclusion that you own all. Save files are not compatible, the single file trilogy has a single save file for all games, each separate game has his own save file.