Platinum >3m?

OFFICER_OILDAB

You should either message the people on the fastest leaderboards or post a status update on their profile in this site. This would greatly increase your odds of finding the answer to such specific question, in the scenario that them, or anyone with such knowledge, would see this thread and answer.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You should either message the people on the fastest leaderboards or post a status update on their profile in this site. This would greatly increase your odds of finding the answer to such specific question, in the scenario that them, or anyone with such knowledge, would see this thread and answer.

I shall do such things, if it remains a mystery. But det_gittes may have the answer.

20 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

I think it's been mentioned somewhere that it was possible to meet the criteria for trophies in the closed beta where there were no trophies and then when trophies were implemented in the open beta, they would all pop, I may be wrong though.

This would make sense. So only those that played and completed everything in the beta will have this time stamp, but overall not possible to complete in that time frame. Thank you for the responses. 

be

7 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

I shall do such things, if it remains a mystery. But det_gittes may have the answer.

This would make sense. So only those that played and completed everything in the beta will have this time stamp, but overall not possible to complete in that time frame. Thank you for the responses. 

I was confused about this situation as well. that makes a lot more sense kind of ridiculous though 

@OFFICER_OILDAB If you think about it, @Smashero is correct. You might play the game for an hour and not earn a trophy, and then earn all trophies in 3 minutes after that initial hour of play. The time isn’t officially tracked on PSNPROFILES until you earn your FIRST trophy, so while the person might’ve actually played for 1 hr and 3 minutes, we would only see 3 minutes in their stats.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

@OFFICER_OILDAB If you think about it, @Smashero is correct. You might play the game for an hour and not earn a trophy, and then earn all trophies in 3 minutes after that initial hour of play. The time isn’t officially tracked on PSNPROFILES until you earn your FIRST trophy, so while the person might’ve actually played for 1 hr and 3 minutes, we would only see 3 minutes in their stats.

The Order: 1886 is such an example. It takes a few hours before you can earn a trophy.

1 hour ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Its the same thing. Atleast you think your own jokes are funny xD

Oh, is it? So following your statement 5 < 3 = 5 > 3?

No, it is not a joke and it is not funny at all that such obvious things have to be explained.

It is logic and/or mathematics, whatever. Ok, it is anyway not a proper way to "express" it, but it can be shown as some "shortcut".

So:

Platinum in less than 3 minutes = Platinum under 3 minutes = Platinum < 3 mins.

20 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

That's not exactly what I meant (see above), but of course in general you are totally right.

• Like 4

On 1/24/2019 at 6:06 PM, FinalFormYT said:

Are 10 Crown Royales just wins im guessing? 

No, my Jack of All Trades (a crown with 3 different classes) trophy popped after finishing in second place. I only have one 1st place game. I think 3rd place also counts as a crown (portrait of a chicken on death screen), but i'm not entirely sure.

Edited by from_Omikron

3 hours ago, from_Omikron said:

No, my Jack of All Trades (a crown with 3 different classes) trophy popped after finishing in second place. I only have one 1st place game. I think 3rd place also counts as a crown (portrait of a chicken on death screen), but i'm not entirely sure.

That's definitive not correct. I counted my wins and the Trophy popped up at win number 10. In that time, i placed 2th much more then 1th, and they didn't count.