CHOSEN CHAMPION?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the champion crown?

• Dragon-Archon
    • Fabiansc83
    • Jemmie
    • Kevvik
    • Kingofbattle8174
    • Ladynadiad
    • Leon Castle
    • Sealightbreeze
    • Warped Savior
    • xZoneHunter

Plat #5 - Fairy Fencer F: 89.02 + 64 = 153.02

Current Score: 2,095.92

It feels nice to finally past 2,000 points. Well, now that I know where I stand, I'm pumped up to catch up to everyone, one-by-one (good thing I still have half a year to close the gap). One down, five to go! :dance:

• Like 2

There I saved the world 2 times and saved the old captain of the 1st unit.

God Eater Resurrection:

100 - 8.57 - 0 + 17 + 14 + 36 = 158.43

Now to play Date A Live VNs and Fire Emblem: Three Houses before I return to Tales of Xillia 2 to finish my last adventure with Millia.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

How's that for timing?  Completed my first game for August...

You timing was pretty amazing finishing yours around the same time as my own.  Of course you won't let me try and catch up.  Obviously I need to go finish Omega Quintet if I want to do that.

9 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

You timing was pretty amazing finishing yours around the same time as my own.  Of course you won't let me try and catch up.  Obviously I need to go finish Omega Quintet if I want to do that.

I don't know how long I can maintain this pace. Just trying to hold on for a bit longer before I start to fade and everyone passes me. A lot of long RPGs in my backlog right now.

Edited by Kevvik

Okay, so @Dragon-Archon brought up to me that some folks may have typoed or miscalculated trophy totals and did a very awesome job at making a spreadsheet to do all the calculations for us now.  All one of us has to do now is enter in the game title, release data, number of trophies earned and figure out the beast mode multiplier and it does the rest, including updating standings each time a new completion is entered in.  Yay for letting a computer do math because some of us definitely suck at it and I don't object to not having to do more than enter data.

So I spend a good chunk of today entering everyone's games into our new spreadsheet and we found a bunch of random math errors, mostly small typos but there was a missed new release multiplier.  But now we have updated standings and all the math issues should now be resolved.  Also, Neptunia is a very annoying series that needs to learn how to be consistent with their naming already because getting all those to show up right for the LP modifier was quite fun.

New spreadsheet here

So with this making things much easier, about all we need when a new completion is reported is the name of the game, the rarity and it would be greatly appreciated to give a link to the trophy page, especially if it's not a plat.  Giving totals is optional and I'm sure some of the math phobic here will appreciate that.

We may end up adding some extra stats later for fun, but for now enjoy the updated rankings and feel free to double check that I didn't miss anything.  We double and triple checked the formulas to ensure that as long as the data was entered correctly that the math would come out right but it's still very possible that we missed something.

• Like 3

Another fast one finished up post KYC, Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls...

100 + 68 (24+22+22) - 21.34 = 146.66

Multipliers: Neptune LP (2.0) and Beast Mode (0.5)

146.66 X 3.5 = 513.31 points

New spreadsheet looks great. ?

A small correction though. Subtract 2 points from me as the rarity I had for Cat Quest was 75.30% not 73.30%.  Gotta keep myself honest.

31 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Now i'm third ? Those LP games are killing me, i have to play at least one or two to really make some points. Those Neptunia games are making the difference.

I've had a bunch of them in my backlog for a while having picked some up cheap on sale and figured this was as good a time as any to start them.

Just now, Kevvik said:

I've had a bunch of them in my backlog for a while having picked some up cheap on sale and figured this was as good a time as any to start them.

Yeah, i don't have any Neptunia/Ys game to start, but i think i'll play one of them soon (when the "Gaming by Numbers" event ends). You're making a great job...+4.000 points!...damn ??

1 minute ago, fabiansc83 said:

Yeah, i don't have any Neptunia/Ys game to start, but i think i'll play one of them soon (when the "Gaming by Numbers" event ends). You're making a great job...+4.000 points!...damn 1f62c.png1f601.png

The other plus is that I'm getting to work on slowly raising my Project Platinum ranking for the Neptune series that @Leon Castle runs. ✌️?✌️

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Now i'm third 1f614.png Those LP games are killing me, i have to play at least one or two to really make some points. Those Neptunia games are making the difference.

Agreed, but I didn't really enjoy the one Neptunia game I played and I've got every NA Ys stack.  Only LP games besides them that I haven't finished is Omega Quintet and Star Ocean 4.  It's really tempting to see if I can import a EU version of Memories of Celceta.  But for now I'll happily keep adding more Kemco games to my list since they are releasing one every month for now.

But the new spreadsheet at least means we'll have nice up to date rankings every time a new game is completed and can know where we stand since anyone can easily catch up here.

28 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

So, I've only just seen this thread and would like to be included but can someone explain how the scoring works as I'm a bit lost. I seem to have 7 RPGs since Feb...(don't know if I can use the spreadsheet on my phone)

The sign ups are closed since January.

Just finished the main story for The Caligula Effect. Class mysteries are next and then the grind to level 100. As I was level 33 when I finished the main story, this could be pretty painful as I don't think there is much additional post game stuff.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jemmie said:

Plat #6 - Valkyria Chronicles: 89.96 + 68 = 157.96

Current Score: 2,272.58

It looks like everyone's scores are starting to spread out a bit more. I may need to get some more Neptunia plats to catch up. :giggle:

I think its still overall pretty close.  Only Fabian has finished all their bonus games so another bonus can easily bridge some gaps, especially for anyone who still is working on a triple.

Edit: And now I just finished Dragon Sinker.  Rarity on that was 40.06 and it ended up being 123.94 points total.  Still no change to rankings but I'm getting closer to 3rd place.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 3

100% #1 - Hatoful Boyfriend: 25.27 + 19 = 44.27

Current Score: 2,316.85

Here's another game that barely counts as an RPG for a small (but quick) point boost.

On 8/17/2019 at 11:59 AM, ladynadiad said:

I think its still overall pretty close.  Only Fabian has finished all their bonus games so another bonus can easily bridge some gaps, especially for anyone who still is working on a triple.

Edit: And now I just finished Dragon Sinker.  Rarity on that was 40.06 and it ended up being 123.94 points total.  Still no change to rankings but I'm getting closer to 3rd place.

Right now, the scores seem to be in three groups. The lead pack (spots 1-4) can all still pull ahead somewhat easily with the work of utilizing point multipliers. The mid pack (spots 5-7) can still possibly win, but we're out of striking range for the time-being. And then the back of the pack (spots 8-10) hopefully have a wicked strategy or two in their back pockets to make things more interesting later.

• Like 1