kingofbattle8174

RPG Mania

CHOSEN CHAMPION?   48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the champion crown?

• Dragon-Archon
    • Fabiansc83
    • Jemmie
    • Kevvik
    • Kingofbattle8174
    • Ladynadiad
    • Leon Castle
    • Sealightbreeze
    • Warped Savior
    • xZoneHunter

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

333 posts in this topic

Finished Crossing Souls while grinding away in The Caligula Effect.

100 + 66 (30+18+18) - 19.95 = 146.05 points

Caligula Effect goes slowly. Grinding the final battle for XP over and over is getting draining. Can't do it long before I have to work on something else. A bit of Sonic All-Stars breaks up the monotony a bit and solving class mysteries slowly gets the other stuff done.

2 hours ago, jemmie said:

100% #1 - Hatoful Boyfriend: 25.27 + 19 = 44.27

Current Score: 2,316.85

Here's another game that barely counts as an RPG for a small (but quick) point boost.

Right now, the scores seem to be in three groups. The lead pack (spots 1-4) can all still pull ahead somewhat easily with the work of utilizing point multipliers. The mid pack (spots 5-7) can still possibly win, but we're out of striking range for the time-being. And then the back of the pack (spots 8-10) hopefully have a wicked strategy or two in their back pockets to make things more interesting later.

I think you messed up on your math a bit because I double checked the spreadsheet's math and got the same value it did.  I'm thinking you subtracted from 50, which is the base for DLC, when it should be 75 for a 100% game.  Spreadsheet and I both got 69.27.

One other thing I've noticed about the lead pack is that all of us have a lot of completions.  Leon Castle has the least, but has a bunch of LP and beast mode bonuses to make up for the fewer completions.  I think that and actually finishing all our bonuses will be key to getting that top spot.  Which means I need to actually keep playing Omega Quintet, but I am going to add another Kemco plat to my pile since I already beat Alvastia Chronicles and am just working on the post game now.

Edited by ladynadiad

Just now, ladynadiad said:

I think you messed up on your math a bit because I double checked the spreadsheet's math and got the same value it did.  I'm thinking you subtracted from 50, which is the base for DLC, when it should be 75 for a 100% game.  Spreadsheet and I both got 69.27.

One other thing I've noticed about the lead pack is that all of us have a lot of completions.  Leon Castle has the least, but has a bunch of LP and beast mode bonuses to make up for the fewer completions.  I think that and actually finishing all our bonuses will be key to getting that top spot.

Yeah, I thought the base score was 50. I'm not complaining about more points though!

I've noticed that too. I don't have the time anymore to go at that pace, but hopefully the LP/series games I have lined up will help make up for that.

Just finished Alvastia Chronicles.  It had a 43.10% rarity and gave a total of 120.90 points, bringing me to a total of 3610.78.  That also brought me up to second place, though one completion from someone in 3rd or 4th can easily knock me out of there.

@ladynadiad second place? Really? Not so fast pal...look 😁😅

On 13/8/2019 at 2:11 PM, fabiansc83 said:

Another one completed!

Shenmue I

Rarity: 37.02%

Took me a little more time than i expected...but i enjoyed this classic! Now, for the second part!

This game does not appear in the spreadsheet. I'll finish Shenmue 2 soon too.

4 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

@ladynadiad second place? Really? Not so fast pal...look 😁😅

This game does not appear in the spreadsheet. I'll finish Shenmue 2 soon too.

My apologies, definitely missed that one!

In the future, if anyone doesn't see a game of theirs added within 24 hours feel free to mention me with a quote to it.  I check this forum daily so it's its not added after a day I definitely missed it.  So that leaves Fabian still with second place, but not by much.  Second to fourth place definitely is a heated battle right now since we're all so close with me getting those three completions in a row and catching up.

Update:

Shenmue II is complete, and this game comes with a little Beast Mode Bonus 😁

Rarity: 40.21%

It's harder and harder to keep the spot, and i'm slowly running out of rpgs, so i'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Here's a small update for me:

I got the platinum for Tales of Innocence R, it being another Tales of game completed means a beast mode bonus

The points from it would be 100+70-11.56-0=158.44->158.44 * 1.5=237.66 I think

Edited by Warpedsavior