CHOSEN CHAMPION?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the champion crown?

• Dragon-Archon
    • Fabiansc83
    • Jemmie
    • Kevvik
    • Kingofbattle8174
    • Ladynadiad
    • Leon Castle
    • Sealightbreeze
    • Warped Savior
    • xZoneHunter

Finally finishes my first game for the event tales of xillia. Pretty good game. Really liked the story and characters. The ending was kinda vague tho. I hope the sequel Will shed some Light on a few things. The post cleanup was a slog tho. 

100 - 13.42 - 0 + 31 + 20 + 18 = 155.59

• Like 3

Finished the platinum for Mary Skelter: Nightmares

100 + 70 (36+14+20) - 17.59 = 152.41 points

Not sure what I'm going to work on next. Probably try to get back to Omega Quintet and Skyrim DLC while trying to clean up some older titles.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished Trails of Cold Steel IV.  Only took 3 playthroughs because stupid me missed a couple of notes on the nightmare run and VM is stupidly hard on nightmare as well.  It was at 48% before this started.

Anyway, that would be 100-27.44-10+6+16+14 for a total of 98.56

And now my plan is to finish up The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 after its been in my backlog forever.  It just wasn't as good as the first one by a longshot so it's a slog to go and finish.  Also am wrapping up Antiquia Lost and will go back to Tokyo Xanadu eX+ once I finish up the Ace Attorney Trilogy.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

I've completed the platinum for Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies.  The board here doesn't categorize it as an RPG but I would say that it is an RPG-lite hack-n-slash.  It has levelling up, customizable weapons, electable stat increases similar to this vein of games a la Gauntlet (which the site genres list does consider an RPG).

Before I post points, I'll leave it to the rest of the participants to rule on whether it qualifies or not.

Got the plat of Tokyo Xanadu. took me almost over 3 playthroughs due to one friend page I thought I had and that I did not pay attention to one quest and did not bother to redo the chapter just to do that one quest. it was under 20% before I played it for real.

100 - 9.08 - 0 + 65 = 155.92

I used a calculator this time.

Next RPG after I'm done with Fate/Extella Link is Death end re;Quest, Tales of Vesperia, Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World and Ys VIII. btw do RPGs of the same franchise count for Beast Mode?, if I plat Digimon World Next Order and then plat Digimon Survive(if it does come out 2019) will it count the same as series?

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

The board here doesn't categorize it as an RPG but I would say that it is an RPG-lite hack-n-slash.  It has levelling up, customizable weapons, electable stat increases similar to this vein of games a la Gauntlet (which the site genres list does consider an RPG).

It's like Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2, musou-like RPG games. so I think it's ok to call Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies a RPG but I feel like that game have been talk about before here.

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

It's like Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2, musou-like RPG games. so I think it's ok to call Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies a RPG but I feel like that game have been talk about before here.

Someone got points for Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls, so that may be what you're thinking about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kevvik said:

I've completed the platinum for Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies.  The board here doesn't categorize it as an RPG but I would say that it is an RPG-lite hack-n-slash.  It has levelling up, customizable weapons, electable stat increases similar to this vein of games a la Gauntlet (which the site genres list does consider an RPG).

Before I post points, I'll leave it to the rest of the participants to rule on whether it qualifies or not.

I have been playing it. I have no issue and did get a yes before. The after story grind is long though. I am close to the end but had to take a break. After a few games I will go back to it.

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I have been playing it. I have no issue and did get a yes before. The after story grind is long though. I am close to the end but had to take a break. After a few games I will go back to it.

Except for the RNG grind, I didn't find the after story stuff that bad.  Even the RNG drop grind wasn't as bad as some games I've played (Operation Abyss and Babel come to mind on that front). 

Since no one has objected, I'll submit my score for Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies...

100 + 70 - 25.33 = 144.67 * 2 (LP) = 289.34 points

@Dragon-Archon kudos to you for finishing Omega Quintet. This looks like it is going to be quite a painful experience with these characters, though Nene's fascination with firearms is kinda cute. Once I get through the story, hopefully it will just be grind and minimize the actual interaction with them...

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

Only one swap is allowed for Double point games right? then I swap Super Neptunia RPG with Death end re;Quest, I plan to make Super Neptunia RPG my 9,000th Trophy Milestone also Death end re;Quest can only switch genres in battle in other words it's a special battle skill(which I use a lot along with the Glitch Mode Final Attack).

Finished off the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim so that's the last of my triple point game. Allowed me to avoid going back to Omega Quintet a little longer.

(50 + 13 - 8.02) = 54.98 x 3 = 164.94 points

Guess I better get back to my idols (unless I can distract myself again).

• Like 1