Season 1 trophies

Ghost_of_Gaz_

• 1 year later...
33 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I'm really worried we'll have to earn all the Hitman 1 trophies again for Hitman 3, as well as the Hitman 2 trophies :| 

I love the games, but I really don't hope we'll havet to do all those trophies again, for 100% completion. Any word on this? 

I'm close to finishing up Hitman 2 and as much as I've loved it it's been a hell of a slog so I kinda hope not. It'll be a few years before I pick up Hitman 3 if this is the case 

1 hour ago, Maahniac said:

I'm really worried we'll have to earn all the Hitman 1 trophies again for Hitman 3, as well as the Hitman 2 trophies :| 

I love the games, but I really don't hope we'll havet to do all those trophies again, for 100% completion. Any word on this? 

I don't think the is the case this time because everything is suppose to carry over to hitman 3 as far a progression.  I could be wrong.  also the game would have to release with two trophy lists from launch because hitman 1 and 2 have too many trophies for one list.  So the game would literally have to have a hitman 3 list and additional expansion list from day 1.  I love hitman and I love my hitman trophies platinum or not but damn if they have us do all them over again that would be a bit too much.  I'm probably one of the small few that hopes they keep the list 100% and don't add a platinum.  It would look to weird for the first two to have 100% and the third to have the platinum.  Also i'm more worried since they are going VR that they add VR trophies.  I'd actually have to buy a VR set to complete this series and I don't want to do that.  

12 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I don't think the is the case this time because everything is suppose to carry over to hitman 3 as far a progression.  I could be wrong.  also the game would have to release with two trophy lists from launch because hitman 1 and 2 have too many trophies for one list.  So the game would literally have to have a hitman 3 list and additional expansion list from day 1.  I love hitman and I love my hitman trophies platinum or not but damn if they have us do all them over again that would be a bit too much.  I'm probably one of the small few that hopes they keep the list 100% and don't add a platinum.  It would look to weird for the first two to have 100% and the third to have the platinum.  Also i'm more worried since they are going VR that they add VR trophies.  I'd actually have to buy a VR set to complete this series and I don't want to do that.  

Haha yes, totally. I see that you, just like me, care about a high completion rating, so it would be the worst if they added VR trophies :| 

But you have some good points, regarding the progression stuff carrying over, as well as the mess it would be with the additional trophy lists and so on. 

I simply hope that Hitman 3 will be the total package, with every single level, unlockables and stuff from the two previous games, but with a trophy list exclusively for Hitman 3. I wouldn't mind a Platinum this time, since it's the end of the trilogy. It would be kinda cool if you could only unlock the Platinum, if you have 100% in the previous two games, although I'm not sure how that would work. 

Maybe there should be 1 or 2 trophies in Hitman 3, for simply having completed the previous two games? They could pop as soon as you begin Hitman 3, being tied in some way to the progression stuff that carries over? Could be cool. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:19 AM, Maahniac said:

Maybe there should be 1 or 2 trophies in Hitman 3, for simply having completed the previous two games? They could pop as soon as you begin Hitman 3, being tied in some way to the progression stuff that carries over? Could be cool. 

Honestly, with almost every trophy being tied to a challenge (or combination of challenges), they could completely relist all the trophies for this and if you import your progress they should instapop.  Might have to do a few things still, but it should be a quick mop up.

Personally, I would like a "tough" list of legacy stuff that consisted of one (gold) trophy per level:  Complete all challenges.  Even if you did only enough to get the trophies for Hitman 2, you're still bound to be close with a few more runs per level, and this gives an excuse to see the levels again if they're updated at all for Hitman 3.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Strike-Runner said:

I played hitman 1 and for some reason I don’t have access to it on hitman 2 can anyone give me advice how to play them or do I have to buy the expansion pass to unlock them which is stupid 

I forget how it worked. Do you still have Hitman 1 installed? A quick Google search should help more than I can here, but I think you may need to launch Hitman 1 and get some kind of legacy pack through there.

30 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

I forget how it worked. Do you still have Hitman 1 installed? A quick Google search should help more than I can here, but I think you may need to launch Hitman 1 and get some kind of legacy pack through there.

Yea I have it installed with all the dlc but it still tells me that I don’t have it 

ok so I have to go to hitman 1 game and it will give you the option to download hitman 1 expansion to hitman 2 

Edited by Strike-Runner
Found solution

On 9/11/2020 at 10:31 AM, VOLDO111 said:

One of my biggest issues, replaying levels for these trophies. Luckily everything from hitman 2 will transfer to hitman 3. Still not sure if it will from ps4 to ps5. Also for the love of god add a plat trophy...

Worst of all is that is the same trophies and same challenges if they change the trophies of "kill this guy this way" to another way it would at least change the dynamic a little bit.