ResoluteRock

Far Cry New Dawn Trophy List Leaked!

16 posts in this topic

Story trophies appear to contain some spoilers so read at your own risk!

Far Cry New Dawn’s trophy list is here, all credit to PSNP’s very own @DeftonesBand! Thanks for the share! :)

Thoughts? I think it looks like a standard Far Cry list, nothing too difficult, and only one easy co-op trophy for those who aren’t a fan of multiplayer trophies.

I'm happy with the one coop trophy. Apart from that looks straight forward. Excited to get my hands on it

I hate that the main story trophies are host only again like 5, apart from that looks like a normal far cry trophy list. 

Will pick it up at some point but more excited for Rage 2.

Edited by stupot00

Will definitely get it. Love some Far Cry games. Just need to play 5 first. I've had it since launch. 

Hopefully this is better then 5. Will wait till its really cheap though to even give it a go

If Gold Medalizt is any indication, "Complete 7 unique Expeditions on the Rank III difficulty" is probably the toughest thing here. Doesn't sound unreasonably hard, though.

51 trophies: 1 platinum, 2 golds, 10 silvers and 38 bronzes. This exact trophy list format has been used in the past Far Cry 3 (original 7th generation release), Far Cry 4, Far Cry Primal and, of course, Far Cry 5. I'm willing to believe this is the most common trophy list format as both Call Of Duty: WWII and Spiderman have utilized this layout.

I'm curious what the images will look like. I honestly believe the platinum trophy image for Far Cry Primal looked better than the image for Far Cry 5. Many will disagree, but did you expect any better from a game set in it's own era?

It's disappointing however as the Far Cry: New Dawn trophy list title card has no black outline visible on the game title's logo font. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, or maybe there's too much minimization. *points at the art director*

I'm not familiar with this franchise in any way as I've not played a single Far Cry game before. Call me what you want, but I consider myself a trophy list critic.

My man @DeftonesBand back at it again.

I'm happy it's a full list with 51 trophies since all the talk that it'll be a small game.

Hopefully they will include 3-4 players online on main quests... 2 player on FC5 was kinda lame

Better than MP trophies in 5. God those were awful. Shitty ass mode to boot.

Don't mind COOP trophies as I always do online coop games with a friend.. sucks they never learn that people don't want "host only" trophies too.

2 hours ago, FinalFormYT said:

Wonder what the Unique Expeditions are 

Expeditions are side missions played on maps separate from the open world. Once completed, they can be replayed on higher difficulties. I'd assume that the trophy means to complete seven different expeditions on that difficulty.

Anyone having any merchandise to sell can contact me freely! Interested in any

Considering this is a stand alone expansion to Far Cry 5 (which is basically a really big DLC)...I'm surprised it got a full trophy list. I was expecting more like 37 trophies. It comes out on my Birthday, but I think I'll wait until it's on sale. I still need to finish Dead Living Zombies in FC5 and play FC3 Classic Edition...so this can wait a bit.