dont waste your money on this trash buggy game its a joke

Kai_armour95

6 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Tell us how you really feel. :P

In all seriousness, sorry to hear.

:D so triggered could of just finished the game and been done with it but because u have to do this trophy at the end and my game breaks everytime doing it it so god damn annoying and ive messaged them about the bug they dont have a clue how to fix it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Way the dev sees it, if he can make a bunch of sales on trophy hunters, who cares if the damn game is broken?

what do i do when i cant resume or even start a new game when i load up the game ive uninstalled it reinstalled it, cant do anything on the main menu for some reason

On 1/24/2019 at 5:18 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Way the dev sees it, if he can make a bunch of sales on trophy hunters, who cares if the damn game is broken?

not all indie devs are like that though...
most care and  80% of there released games are polished

but yea i do agree that some of them just release games for the sales

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, GRJ-UNIT said:

Anyone know if this has been patched yet??

I recently played this and encouraged no problems, i know they did patch it where you could end the game earlier, so you should be all good 

• 2 years later...
On 4/2/2019 at 2:53 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm in the hotel, i've once made it to the kitchen but closed the game and it didn't save. So i'm back at the beginning of the area but the boy doesn't move anymore :( i've tried 3 controllers but the result is the same.

I have deleted, reinstalled, and replayed this game 3 times now and always get the same problem. The couple who are suppose to be inside of room 202 of the hotel are in the hallway. You can't react with them or get buy them to get to room 204. Basically this stops any chance to progress in the game. I've played my share of poorly developed games and this one rates in the top 5% of that group. Total waste of money!

• 4 months later...
On 7/29/2021 at 9:46 AM, tinman_1954 said:

I have deleted, reinstalled, and replayed this game 3 times now and always get the same problem. The couple who are suppose to be inside of room 202 of the hotel are in the hallway. You can't react with them or get buy them to get to room 204. Basically this stops any chance to progress in the game. I've played my share of poorly developed games and this one rates in the top 5% of that group. Total waste of money!

I'm facing the same problem any luck finding a work around it? 

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Because you cant get the plat without the one trophy and people like me wont buy or waste time with it after reading stuff like this because no way to finish it. 

• 8 months later...
On 05/02/2022 at 4:46 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Because you cant get the plat without the one trophy and people like me wont buy or waste time with it after reading stuff like this because no way to finish it. 

This ^^. I've had both Nubla and Nubla 2 on my wishlist for awhile now but, after reading a few things today like how Nubla and World of Nubla are basically the exact same game, the price rise on Nubla when 2 (or some other version, I can't remember now) released, and now reading this thread, I won't be buying either and removing them from my wishlist. I try not to support shoddy game practices.

Edit: it's a shame cause I really like the art style of these games.

Edited by TrannosaurusBex
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, TrannosaurusBex said:

This ^^. I've had both Nubla and Nubla 2 on my wishlist for awhile now but, after reading a few things today like how Nubla and World of Nubla are basically the exact same game, the price rise on Nubla when 2 (or some other version, I can't remember now) released, and now reading this thread, I won't be buying either and removing them from my wishlist. I try not to support shoddy game practices.

I forget which nubla it was but i platted one. It was fairly cheap and it was kind of a different type of game and had a story and cool arr style. I got the pkat in a hour. I was going to grab the 2nd one but everyone pretty much said its the exact same game basically and not worth it plus its higher priced so i skipped it. If you could get the one for like 3 bucks its worth just doing it i suppose. Atleast they made the plat achieveable. 

1 hour ago, TrannosaurusBex said:

Yes Nubla and World of Nubla are the exact same game and are easy Plats that aren't buggy. Nubla 2 is pretty different from the first game but still the same art style. I contacted the dev on Twitter and got a reply back after a couple days that an update to fix the glitch was in the works but as far as I know a patch has not been release to fix how its broken from being able to proceed. 

41 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

I forget which nubla it was but i platted one. It was fairly cheap and it was kind of a different type of game and had a story and cool arr style. I got the pkat in a hour. I was going to grab the 2nd one but everyone pretty much said its the exact same game basically and not worth it plus its higher priced so i skipped it. If you could get the one for like 3 bucks its worth just doing it i suppose. Atleast they made the plat achieveable. 

Mentioned in other reply that yes Nubla and World of Nubla are same game. Nubla 2 is the one that as far as I know is broken for a lot of people in that there is a glitch 60% or so of the way through the game where a character who is suppose to be in a room in the hotel is glitched to outside the room in the hallway and creates a wall that prevents you from continuing down the hallway. These posts remind me I should go back and reply to the developers response to see why that patch hasn't happened yet. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is Feb 2023, and the bug with being blocked by NPC in the Hotel is still there. Cannot access room 204 nor 202. Cannot progress with the game. I’m playing NA version installed couple of days ago, so presumably the latest version. I tried the PS4 and PS5. Deleted and reloaded the game multiple times. Restarted from scratch twice. The game is totally broken. I want to contact the devs/publisher. Anyone knows what’s the best way to do it? We cannot let them get away with something like this. 

Edited by roxy93e
moved to separate post

1 hour ago, roxy93e said:

It is Feb 2023, and the bug with being blocked by NPC in the Hotel is still there. Cannot access room 204 nor 202. Cannot progress with the game. I’m playing NA version installed couple of days ago, so presumably the latest version. I tried the PS4 and PS5. Deleted and reloaded the game multiple times. Restarted from scratch twice. The game is totally broken. I want to contact the devs/publisher. Anyone knows what’s the best way to do it? We cannot let them get away with something like this. 

Good to know it's still broken, I won't bother firing it back up. I hit the developer up on Twitter last year and they responded that a fix was coming. I've closed my Twitter account but feel free to hit them back up here: https://twitter.com/gammeranest

And or at their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gammeranest

Please post back if you ever get a reply!

Do wish there was a way to report to Playstation that the game is broken and should be taken down from sale due to not being able to complete the game. Not sure how, or that they would care. But they shouldn't keep getting money for a game that can't be finished. 

2 hours ago, CommanderClif said:

Good to know it's still broken, I won't bother firing it back up. I hit the developer up on Twitter last year and they responded that a fix was coming. I've closed my Twitter account but feel free to hit them back up here: https://twitter.com/gammeranest

And or at their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gammeranest

Please post back if you ever get a reply!

Do wish there was a way to report to Playstation that the game is broken and should be taken down from sale due to not being able to complete the game. Not sure how, or that they would care. But they shouldn't keep getting money for a game that can't be finished. 

Thanks for the link. I'll be contacting them asap. I don't know if it will help or not but the more of us complain, the more chances that they fix it. This is unacceptable to charge  money for a game that cannot be finished. Not to mention messing up our trophy hunting stats on the psn.

6 minutes ago, DeadDexterous said:

I believe this was the video guide I was using as well, at 55:47 is where it breaks for me. I was attempting this one year ago, February of 2022 when I got stuck. 

18 hours ago, CommanderClif said:

Here's what I don't get...HOW is it some people are getting the platinum? Is that the glitches aren't effecting 100% of players or are some folks using cheats to pop trophies? 

I have no idea. It could be that it is broken only for certain regions. I bought the game in late Jan 2023 on the North American psn. So presumably it should have been the latest version. But when I look at the info page on PS4, it says ver 1.00. I checked two guides -  BenG32 and PS4Throphy and they played ver 1.04, and that was in 2019. So how come the game sold in 2023 is only ver 1.00?