UGZ-GHOSTFACE2

Does anyone have a fix for the challenge feed trophy?

7 posts in this topic

There's another post on this but the method described there doesn't work. Ubisoft support has terrible copy and paste generic answer that help no one. 

Hey there :)
I've posted the previous post, I was wondering if you found a solution.
I hit the same wall as you, UBI is no help with their copy paste answer and just like you said the method mentioned in my post doesn't help.
BTW can you see your friends tetri bots?

Oh and on a side note, apparently the game is no longer in the store, at least in my country and I saw two more players from different places claim the same thing.  

Posted (edited)

I think the High Score trophy is unobtainable, because I can't get the Tetris® Self Motivation badge on the game too, which is related to this trophy. Plus it seems that the solution doesn't work for the most of the people, I tried even adding my friends to UPlay, deleting and adding them back to PSN, reseting the data of the game and didn't work.

On 15-03-2019 at 5:46 AM, PhoenixIKN said:

I hit the same wall as you, UBI is no help with their copy paste answer and just like you said the method mentioned in my post doesn't help.

How did you contact Ubisoft?

And if it help, I can see and play with my friends' Tetribots without problem.

Edited by Maxmaestre

On 15.3.2019 at 9:46 AM, PhoenixIKN said:

can you see your friends tetri bots?

Maybe you have to many friends in your friend list. I had to delete over 100 friends to see the tetri bots. With 55 friends and above I wasn't able to see any.

@Maxmaestre

This is why I didn't add you. 😅

So Ubisoft support finally managed to reply to my ticket, but they said the same that other people has received after reporting this: https://imgur.com/a/D0GgGNl.

I think development team will never do something about that, because it has been like 1 year and a half of waiting. I'm really disappointed. Maybe if more people report this, they would do something being under pressure.

On 31-03-2019 at 6:55 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

Maybe you have to many friends in your friend list. I had to delete over 100 friends to see the tetri bots. With 55 friends and above I wasn't able to see any.

@Maxmaestre

This is why I didn't add you. 1f605.png

Haha, there's no problem.

It actually worked, what a stupid solution. Had to delete over 100 people. But now I’m missing the challenge feed.

On 4/1/2019 at 0:55 AM, BigBossImBeamer said:

@Maxmaestre

This is why I didn't add you. 1f605.png

Posted (edited)

I never did find a solution, ubisoft gave me their copy and paste answer. I tried deleting friends, adding friends, and all the solutions anyone could think of. Never got it to work. 

On 3/15/2019 at 4:46 AM, PhoenixIKN said:

Hey there :)
I've posted the previous post, I was wondering if you found a solution.

Oh and on a side note, apparently the game is no longer in the store, at least in my country and I saw two more players from different places claim the same thing.  

I used to play co-op over shareplay with my friend in canada but ever since a few months back it said the gave isn't availible in their country so we couldn't do it anymore

Edited by UGZ-GHOSTFACE2