Easy Ultra Rare Trophies?

SuchRemorse

What are some of your easiest Ultra Rare Trophies you have earned? I have noticed some of them are not necessarily difficult but they just happen to be ranked as Ultra Rare! My most Ultra Rare trophy is Mission Accomplished for Blacklight Retribution. It's a silver trophy that acts like the platinum. Why this game didn't have a platinum is beyond me. It was not really difficult to get. Just time consuming. Actually all my most Ultra Rare trophies happen to be for that same game. Interesting.

• Like 2

I only have ten Ultra Rare trophies, most of them from games that were free with PS+, so I guess that would have inflated their rarity. The easiest one would probably be the "Play 1000 rounds" in TowerFall Ascension.

The only other "easy" one really is "Beat the game as Sideswipe" for Transformers Devastation..... I guess he's an unpopular character?

The easiest one I have is probably this one from Surgeon Simulator:

29Leb8b12.png

Hammer Time (3.73%)

Lose 50,000ml of blood using the hammer.

It sounds like it could be a grind, but it's not, as 50,000ml isn't all that much and you'll get some of the way there just by playing the game (depending on how you play you might get it without trying).  You can also do it by just replaying (and failing by causing the patient to bleed out with the hammer) in the first surgery enough times, so it's not like you need to be good at the game to get it.

Edited by dmland12
  • Like 1

Pumped BMX+. Although almost all my UR are easy this is the easiest. The game has 16 trophies, all of them UR, of which you can do 15 in around 10 minutes. The last one takes some effort.

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

If we will start to list the easiest URs, they won't be URs anymore :D.

;).

Ok, to not be so grumpy: check "Switch Galaxy Ultra".

Switch Galaxy Ultra is one game I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. With constant crashes, game glitches and corrupted savefiles this game was shit. This game actually made me join the forums, my first post was about this game. And not in a good way.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Switch Galaxy Ultra is one game I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. With constant crashes, game glitches and corrupted savefiles this game was shit. This game actually made me join the forums, my first post was about this game. And not in a good way.

:( Sorry to hear that Bro. I didn't have any major glitches with it (except 5 mln popping after 7.5 mln).
Tried to be helpful, failed as usual ☹️

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1