Evil_Joker88

where to buy?

11 posts in this topic

I've searched with both "8days" and "8 days" in psn store Germany, UK, USA and Canada with no hit at all...

Found it on playtation.com US but the store link results in an error.

On Amazon US i get a geolock message.

Can't find it on amazon Germany :(

Edited by Evil_Joker88

The only reason I have this game was because it was on ps plus about a year ago. My friend wanted a plat starting with every number 0-9 and I told her about 8days. She never could find it either and that was about 3 or 4 months ago. I think unless you bought it way back in the day or added it with ps plus a long time ago you might be boned. 

@Jason-d-b I am confused after your words as the game wasn't chosen for ps+ at least looking through EU, NA, AS, JP and China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

But nontheless it seems like your statement is true concerning i might be out of luck buying this game anymore :(

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I bought it last year during a sale, it's on my download list, but it looks like the game has been delisted.

That means you can only get a physical copy of it somewhere, ie GameStop or the Internet. Be sure to look around everywhere, though, some places will price gouge you if they know that It's difficult to find. I just bought a delisted game from GameStop. They only had 12 copies. After everything was said and done it wound up being like 16 bucks, but that was for shipping fees and stuff. Much better than the 38 dollar copy I found online!

Be careful!

~L.G. <3

yes the game was delisted, and the only way to obtain it now is get it from someone (sharing). I've the EU version, but in this version, you can't unlock 3 trophies, as everyone knows, so is useless. Sorry.

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

yes the game was delisted, and the only way to obtain it now is get it from someone (sharing). I've the EU version, but in this version, you can't unlock 3 trophies, as everyone knows, so is useless. Sorry.

According to some comments in another thread you can get the :platinum: in the EU Version because you don't need/get the three trophies at the end of the list.

Yeah i know, but the fact that the 3 trophies at the end of the list cannot be unlocked on EU, is unacceptable for a completionist like me.

2 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Yeah i know, but the fact that the 3 trophies at the end of the list cannot be unlocked on EU, is unacceptable for a completionist like me.

Well said. I agree to that :)

Maybe santa clara games, the 2 man studio behind this game, went out of business?

The game was fun but broken, it took me a couple tries on social media to make them aware that their game was indeed broken, and they did eventually fix it but then they added and broke 3 more trophies lol (On the eu version anyways)

RIP

Edited by Property_Damage

Does anyone know where I can still get a NA copy of the game?