Kingdom Hearts III Trophy Thoughts

DragonSpear2462

Nearly dropped my phone when I saw it was up. xD

Images look great, can’t wait to make this trophy 7000 for the seven guardians of light. 

Also, the Ultima Keyblade looks incredible. By far the best looking Keyblade I’ve seen. 

Only 5 more days! I can’t wait! :dance:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

One thing that stands out (unless I am missing something) is no difficulty trophy.  So it seems to be just do everything in the game, which is great :)

I'm wondering if there is maybe something tucked away in the Reports relating to difficulty.  Similar to how you needed to do Proud mode for Ability Ace in DDD

• Like 1

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

I'm wondering if there is maybe something tucked away in the Reports relating to difficulty.  Similar to how you needed to do Proud mode for Ability Ace in DDD

I hope not, that would make Mrs. Bee sad.  She is looking forward to this game, and I fear a trophy locked behind a "critical" type difficulty will keep her from trying for the platinum.

At the very least it does look like it can be beaten in 1 playthrough, which is another plus.

• Like 1

I can hardly contain my excitement. Great trophy images and overall, does not look as complicated or difficult as some of the previous titles. However, the Gummiphone could be trouble and I see more Gummi Ship trophies >_>

Just now, Bella said:

I can hardly contain my excitement. Great trophy images and overall, does not look as complicated or difficult as some of the previous titles. However, the Gummiphone could be trouble and I see more Gummi Ship trophies >_>

Ask  me i spent  3 Fucking Days to Beat Roxas that son Of a whore on Critical!!

52 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Here it is finally!

I spent whole last year getting Plats for all KH games on PS4 (and I did it!). Can't wait to finally get this one =)

List seems easier that usual?

(I suggest avoid checking the list for spoiler reasons)

Not early, game is released in Japan today.

Edited by technole

Been waiting years for this game and its finally almost here can't wait to cry my eyes out!

Me and many other people have waited to long for this to have it ruined for us, if you have the game keep it to yourself and don't be that asshole who's like 'oooo look what I've got' 'yeah this happens and this happens'.

• Like 3

Looks like we'll get 14 trophies just from playing the game.  Maybe 13, since Pooh is usually optional.

But I have a sneaking suspension One For the Books might be Difficulty related.  I can see a Complete the Game on Proud/Critical being in the game records.  And I'm pretty hyped for the Gummi missions.  The salvaging might be fun and looking for constellations could be neat.

Besides the awesome images for the trophies I'm pretty happy with the trophies and what they ask. Didn't really expect anything else and I'm sure at least one or two trophies will require proud or critical difficulty as has been mentioned here earlier