Kingdom Hearts III Trophy Thoughts

DragonSpear2462

So the leak was true... Nice trophy images. Kinda bummer that there is no Aqua nor Xion trophy image though. Wonder if clearing world's story for each world will be like first KH game or you need to backtrack/return to them later like KHII.

2 hours ago, STARLOVE said:

Sean Bean dies in this movie

Well yeah, that's a given :P

But seriously, I wanted to avoid looking at the list, but I could not help myself, wanted to get an idea on what I was in store for... and I am pleasantly surprised.  Hopefully the Remy cooking stuff wont be hard, don't want to get Ice Cream Beat annoyed with that.

But these snapshots sound interesting... is there suppose to be an ingame camera feature? Just wondering is all, cause if so, that's going to be neat to mess around with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

looks easy enough without critical mode trophy :( the 5000 enemies grind could take a bit time. not a fan of highscore(s) therefore the minigame(s) scares me a bit. otherwise, this is a typical KH trophy list. 

I agree, that 12 million one with, by the looks of it, Baymax... that could be daunting.  However, having said that, the points in that one could be easily gotten so 12 million might not be a lot by that minigame standards.

49 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

looks easy enough without critical mode trophy :( the 5000 enemies grind could take a bit time. not a fan of highscore(s) therefore the minigame(s) scares me a bit. otherwise, this is a typical KH trophy list. 

It's the "Excellent" ratings whilst preparing cuisine that scares me....I get flash backs to Ice Cream Beat :lol:

• Like 2

While there is no difficulty trophies I wonder if it follows Kingdom Hearts II which has the secret ending locked on Easy mode. Too hard to know given the secret ending is not in the game yet.

EDIT: Turns out this is what will be needed for the secret clip -
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/01/how-to-unlockkingdom-hearts-iiis-secret-movie/

It's not a story spoiler but it is a game spoiler of sorts so read if you wish to know how to unlock it below

Spoiler

"

According to Nomura, to watch the secret movie, players need to photograph the in-game Mickey-shaped “lucky marks.” From what Famitsu’s article indicates, Sora seems to have a mobile device with which he can take photos of the lucky marks.

“The number (of lucky marks) you need to photograph varies depending on the difficulty selected at the game’s start,” Nomura told Famitsu. So, if you select the easy Beginner mode, you must photograph all the lucky marks. If you chose the harder Standard or Proud modes, then you can skip some. Nomura didn’t give exact numbers, but said, “For Proud, only a few [lucky marks] is ok, and even Standard isn’t that strict, I think.”

"

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

Noticed something, for the enemies, not sure if anyone else noticed, but the image for the trophy, it shows the Heartless and Nobodies, but also the Unversed symbols, something I didn't know, as in, didn't think the Unversed would be back.  At least that's what I assume it means that they'll also be in the game (been keeping myself away from videos now).

On 25-1-2019 at 8:37 PM, danceswithsloths said:

i saw a vid on youtube of  a secret boss. didnt look like sephy tho, but at least there is one. it will probably be required to fill out the journal.

I hope the optional bosses are amazing. The game alone looks amazing!

• Like 1

On 25.1.2019 at 1:00 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

I agree, that 12 million one with, by the looks of it, Baymax... that could be daunting.  However, having said that, the points in that one could be easily gotten so 12 million might not be a lot by that minigame 

Yeah i struggled at that Too just  Dont give  up

Edited by LucyTifaErza

Really enjoyed the flans missions, thought it would be way more annoying.

Kingdom hearts 3 really improved the overall fighting style, so even on proud which is the highest difficultly currently available the game still feels easier compared to old titles. 

Edited by Mah2c