KAdamsy1

Extreme Difficulty Tips Needed

3 posts in this topic

Best character to use? Stats to focus on, skills to use etc

Stick your tips here.

Edited by KAdamsy1

I was told by 1 of the 3 known players that have the platinum that the archer is the best to use. Seeing how I always play an archer-based character in all my rpg's that'll be perfectly fine by me. As for stats and skills I have no clue. I have yet to even begin. I'm kind of nervous, to be honest. I don't want to play a game that's going to have me yelling and chucking controllers. I'm not saying that's how this game will be but I can't find shit anywhere on the actual platinum difficulty and it's really frustrating.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

All I can say is good luck because you're going to need it... and a fucking miracle from God. This difficulty is insanely unbalanced and the developers CLEARLY don't know what the fuck it means to make a game difficult but in a FAIR kind of way. You call NORMAL enemies with a healthpool the size of Texas that take a billion hits to kill while you take maybe 3 or 4 before you have to chug a health potion balanced? Fair? 

I'm not even kidding man. This difficulty is so unbelievably tedious and unfair that I don't even want to play this horrible fucking game anymore, let-alone try to achieve the platinum. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

Every fucking enemy, big or small, takes forever to kill... and kills you within a few hits... and has health regen like a fucking Wolverine clone straight out of X-Men... seems to be able to block and evade on an annoyingly consistent basis! My attacks do pitiful damage. Hell I might be better off throwing water balloons at them for fuck's sake! This difficulty is pure, utter BULLSHIT! I cannot warn you away from this game enough. If anyone says this game is "easy" THEY ARE STRAIGHT UP FULL OF SHIT!

Edited by MrTacoNinja