THERE'S STILL HOPE! - YOU DON'T NEED TO HOST ALL MATCHES IN ORDER TO EARN THE ONLINE TROPHIES!!

Ghanupher

Sorry for the "shouting" on this, but I'm quite excited.

As the title suggests, you DON'T need to host all matches in order to obtain the so-called "glitched" trophies (A La Mode/Another Level/Any Car Will Do/Point, Shoot, Kill). I'm a living proof of that!

I hosted some of my first matches (like 40), but then I joined other's lobby every time. And the trophies popped as they should.

I also had my fair share of disconnected matches (mid-match as well as right before the "stats posted" screen). When disconnected mid-match, I wouldn't count the progress made in it. But when disconnected before the "status posted" screen, I would count it towards the specific trophy.

What I DIDN'T DO is jump back and forth between being the host and not. Once I started joining matches, I stayed that way. I have been told that the glitch would happen when going back and forth between hosting matches and not. So my advice would be that once you decide which route you take (between hosting or not), stay on it!

That way the stats will keep track as they should.

Another thing I did was OVERDO IN EVERY SINGLE REQUIREMENT. So if, for example, I needed 10 wins on a map, I would do 11/12, or if I needed 100 kills with Power Missiles, I would do 115. That way you are sure to meet the established requirement.

So, if you're thinking you messed up, maybe you didn't and are still eligible for the trophies!

This is a message to those who say it is too late to start boosting the game. There's still time! It took me 3 days to accomplish the requirement for the online trophies (I still have to win in each game mode and win for 30 days straight).

So gather up, find someone who's willing to boost (someone that already has all trophies is quite preferable) and knock those pesky trophies out!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adrii-26 said:

You need to get some campaign trophies to get all the cars for "any car will do" right? If that's the case I don't think I have time to get it done sadly 

Well, people have said that the campaign in twisted difficulty can be completed in 5 hours, given that you have the unpatched retail copy and use the infinite ammo glitch. I don't know how much would it take to do it legit, but in that case you will need some skill.

4 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

Well, people have said that the campaign in twisted difficulty can be completed in 5 hours, given that you have the unpatched retail copy and use the infinite ammo glitch. I don't know how much would it take to do it legit, but in that case you will need some skill.

And even then, the glitch does little to alleviate the pure frustration gotten from the races and boss levels. 

• Like 1