11 kills

Pinselneo

Drop ASAP. Currently each game as a max of 32 players and 68 bots. By dropping early there is going to be a lot of bots action. Just learn to be good enough to kill bots and you should be able to get 5-8 kills early enough. Then you can snowball from there. 

Using this method I got 18 kills (Mostly bots for the first 11 kills) 

You can do this solo pretty easily... I've only played 4-5 games and got it when I got my first crown royale. Just make sure to scrap lots of items and try and craft a legendary as soon as possible, then go hunting. 

As mentioned before, dropping off late helps a lot... I got 3 kills by killing two AFKers and one guy who had the same idea.

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

You can do this solo pretty easily... I've only played 4-5 games and got it when I got my first crown royale. Just make sure to scrap lots of items and try and craft a legendary as soon as possible, then go hunting. 

As mentioned before, dropping off late helps a lot... I got 3 kills by killing two AFKers and one guy who had the same idea.

I just used an heirloom and a shotgun and ended up getting 11 on my 3rd game,  I have 1000's of games in fortnite and was only able to pass 10 kills like 10 times I already have twice in this game so its pretty easy most people are bots.  Look for forges with fire above them to find more kills.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 0:58 PM, PvtVoid said:

Drop ASAP. Currently each game as a max of 32 players and 68 bots. By dropping early there is going to be a lot of bots action. Just learn to be good enough to kill bots and you should be able to get 5-8 kills early enough. Then you can snowball from there. 

Using this method I got 18 kills (Mostly bots for the first 11 kills) 

is there a way to know whos a bot and whos a human?

i mean many would use this idea at the start :D will be hard to tell whos who lol

19 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

is there a way to know whos a bot and whos a human?

i mean many would use this idea at the start :D will be hard to tell whos who lol

You can deffinetly tell whos a bot and whos not. The bots move around like literal retards, and they also sometimes have high end cosmetics on that human players wouldnt even be able to unlock yet. They also are always solo no matter what game mode you are on from my experience.

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

You can deffinetly tell whos a bot and whos not. The bots move around like literal retards, and they also sometimes have high end cosmetics on that human players wouldnt even be able to unlock yet. They also are always solo no matter what game mode you are on from my experience.

Ya pretty much,  and if you come into their radius they will instantly do a 360 and hit out even if they aren't looking in your direction.  Sometimes they get lucky but most of the time they are shit and if they chicken you, you can easily run away.

On 1.2.2019 at 2:47 PM, Vlad_4 said:

@Pinselneo oh damn, finish only the chickens counts as a kill? 

Yep only the chickens count as a  kill.

9 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

This is currently glitched. Got 11 kills solo twice now and no trophy.

There will be a patch next week.Maybe they will patch it.Also the win trophies  are bugged too

12 hours ago, DeejBruce said:

Highest I've got is 7 kills, I have no chance of getting this solo. No matter where I land, I get some kills and then end up getting killed myself.

In my Opinion it's the hardest Trophy. I tried hundred of games and in one, i get 10 Kills and then i was killed. In that Moment i thought I don't want to platinum this game but the next day I was lucky and got it. But it was much easier in the first days when everybody was new. Now there are more Pros out there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27 February 2019 at 1:33 AM, GastNDorf said:

Don't see how to make anything easier. Now everyone knows that dropping at the end is a killfest so a lot of people do and there barely is anyone inactive.

I see you managed to get the trophy now - I am having a hard time getting it myself and the best I have ever managed is 7 kills. May I ask what method you went with in the end when you finally got it? Thanks!

Congrats by the way :)

On 01/03/2019 at 4:46 AM, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I see you managed to get the trophy now - I am having a hard time getting it myself and the best I have ever managed is 7 kills. May I ask what method you went with in the end when you finally got it? Thanks!

Congrats by the way :)

Well in the end by playing duo I got 8 kills from the start + 3 kills afterwards. On the last kill my hands were shaking hard.

And the worst part is litteraly the gamer AFTER i got 12 kills solely from inactive players right at the start! you can see it there I got 11 and 12 one after the other: https://realmtracker.com/profile/pc/7786725-gastndorf and also got another 12 from inactive.

So I'd say try until your luck chimes in.

• Like 1