11 kills

Pinselneo

9 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Well in the end by playing duo I got 8 kills from the start + 3 kills afterwards. On the last kill my hands were shaking hard.

And the worst part is litteraly the gamer AFTER i got 12 kills solely from inactive players right at the start! you can see it there I got 11 and 12 one after the other: https://realmtracker.com/profile/pc/7786725-gastndorf and also got another 12 from inactive.

So I'd say try until your luck chimes in.

Wow ok, well you've given me some hope now, thanks! I haven't actually tried Duos yet so I will give that a go. I've been trying to do it in Solo and even had my partner team up with me in an attempt to be cheap and get it that way (got the idea after having been double teamed on in solo myself), but even that hasn't worked. Probably doesn't help that I'm not particularly good at the game either. 

I'll give Duos a try with him now then and do the auto drop thing and hope that I get as lucky as you did. Thanks again for the advice - I'd love to get the plat for this one as it might be considered "easy" by some, but for me it'd be a proud

one :) 

On 04/03/2019 at 0:13 AM, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Wow ok, well you've given me some hope now, thanks! I haven't actually tried Duos yet so I will give that a go. I've been trying to do it in Solo and even had my partner team up with me in an attempt to be cheap and get it that way (got the idea after having been double teamed on in solo myself), but even that hasn't worked. Probably doesn't help that I'm not particularly good at the game either. 

I'll give Duos a try with him now then and do the auto drop thing and hope that I get as lucky as you did. Thanks again for the advice - I'd love to get the plat for this one as it might be considered "easy" by some, but for me it'd be a proud

one :) 

Well yeah this auto-drop at the end only works in duo or squad, because entire squad spawn/duos spawn side by side whereas in solo they're less together so they won't be as regrouped.

• 4 months later...

Well, 2 of my friends started playing this game and I decided to try the platinum again after that period of bugged trophies that I quitted.

Nowadays, there is less bots and they jump in different times so its better to play with other ppl and tell them to leave the "chickens" for you to get 11 kills.

We managed to get 25 kills in total in the match below but I had the trophy already, just an example.

Edited by CaptainAskHole

• 1 month later...

It's the last trophie i need for platinum. Imo, the hardest trophie. 5 kills was my best, but i play the most BR-Games in a mostly defense way. For more kills u have to play very aggresive. Not my playstyle. Are there some gamers who had the same prob and interested to teamup?

Ralle1973.png

6 minutes ago, Ralle1973 said:

It's the last trophie i need for platinum. Imo, the hardest trophie. 5 kills was my best, but i play the most BR-Games in a mostly defense way. For more kills u have to play very aggresive. Not my playstyle. Are there some gamers who had the same prob and interested to teamup?

IRalle1973.png

In other BR's I often play defensively as I am not very good but hiding and getting kills usually works to win games of Fortnite/PubG/Apex for me.  

When I played Realm I was playing specifically because of the trophies,  So I went out of my comfort zone and would hot drop most of the time.  My favorite spot was Jade gardens you can usually find people fighting there right at the start and 3rd party them for 4-5 kills early after just a few tries and then upgrading armor + getting armor potions to help stay alive over a new weapon was what I would do.  

Just start hot dropping and play smart and eventually you can get 11.  I have never even come close to 11 in other BR's but was able to hit 11 multiple times on the road to plat, so I believe you can too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7.9.2019 at 5:13 PM, Ralle1973 said:

Update: Still did not make it, but still trying. Today, very soon in the morning (around 6 AM) i got 6 kills without any great problems, The next round got 8 kills, with 21 'players' left. It's definitly doable, even for a most defense-player. Some tipps, how i want to try on:

- Play very soon in the morning. Around 6 AM. On http://realmtracker.com    you can check, how many human players played in your game. Soon in the morning, there are rarely more than 5 - 10 humans. All others are bots. In my 8-kill-round, there were only 3 human.

- Get asap in the center of the circle. All bots tender to go to this point.

- Get prepared to rush in other battles. Most the time two bots arrive at the same time, fighting each other.

- Meanwhile it is possible to 'fight' even in chicken-form (jump against enemy), by pressing 'R2' (or was it 'R1'?, don't know exactly, but it works)

It seems, this will work for me. Since today morning, i am more hopeful. If some of u, try this with success, pls post it here. This trophy is imo the most difficult for many players.

Ralle1973.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some additional tips I must include. I decided to test them if they work and they do.

- Play Solo.

- Turn Crossplay option off. Don't know if it's necessary, but it can help.

- Here's the most important tip to make it easier. Switch the region to Japan or any other region like that. They're pretty much dead. When I played, ALL the other players were bots. Neat, isn't it?

- Just like what's mentioned in above, get to the center of the map asap. Alternatively, you can also do it my way: once the fog has covered most of the map and there's about 10-12 players (or bots in my case) left, I headed to the center of the map and started searcing for bots to kill. It took me a few tries, but eventually got the trophy, with 12 kills. Not to mention, I got lucky 2 more times, in total 3 times in row since that trophy wasn't the last one. Got the platinum after my third match.

- While bots may be not be smart, they can be dangerous if they get their hands on legendary weapons which is possible. Play safe if this happens.

With these said, I hope these can be helpful. Best of luck.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since OB22 was launched there's a few changes in the game that make this game different from what it was.

The bots are much more aggressive and much more accurate than they were. Avoid go near them, always chicken them from a distance, or they'll probably land 3 out of 4 shots they shoot at you. If they have a good weapon, quite possible, you're dead. The aggressiveness is very noticeable in that in many games, even with less than 4 human players, there's less than 30 players left even before the 1st fog starts moving. In previous iterations, it was usual that more than half would be alive by the end of the first fog. You could look at bot fights that would last more than a minute, now one is dead in a few secs. Don't stay in the same place, be careful attacking bots in confined spaces.

Try to stay far from a fight until one player is chicken, then attack the other, which probably has some damage by now anyway. Then kill the first chicken first, then the second. If you kill one the bots in a fight the other will aim on you immediately.

If you can cover, attack from your right. All your weapons are right handed, you'll get more cover this way.

Play squads! In OB22 bots will fall in 2 or 4 squads like players and they behave in this mode for around a minute. It's funny to see them lined up one after another for the same loot box, it's not the first time I've killed 3 or 4 in a row like this. Just be careful if they're all armed and still in group as they will all lock on you. Go away, wait until they start to kill each other, then attack when one or more are chickened, starting by the ones that are not.

In solo games there's more good players. Killing one or more will depend a LOT on your skill and theirs. There's always players with hundreds or thousands of wins, these are not exactly easy to kill.

Land alone and far from your mates. It's a nuisance to do all the work and have someone else get the kill, and it can happen easily. Only the killing blow counts unfortunately, so don't risk it unless you're playing with coordinated people.

All good players will play singles anyway, you'll have a higher chance to get killed by one in singles than in squads.

Change server zones if necessary and play really early in that timezone, between 3 and 6 am. Even in Europe servers are deserted and it's pretty usual that even in squads there's not even 4 human players. You'll notice that bots in your team will stay either at the same place or follow you like idiots (and steal your loot if they can). They will also be sometimes teleported and revived after dead.

Asia Pacific servers are usually deserted.

Be aggressive. You won't make 11 kills without this. No way. Unless you have cooperation from someone that will let you kill all their chickens. it's not that difficult just try it and you'll be a pro in a snap.

The best places to land in the map for the 11 kills are by far Old Manor (walled area almost top right), Crossing (walled area towards top right) and Lumberfall (center of map). Sentinel Hold (bottom middle) can be reasonable, Trinity Hills and Fungal Forest (specially this one now) are too complicated you'll lose a ton of time just finding the bots, so avoid them. Ideally you'll get a map where Old Manor will be in the fog zone, and the game will end either in Lumberfall or Jade Gardens. This will enable you to make your way from Old Manor, to Crossing, then Lumberfall (and possibly Jade Gardens), and you'll meet a lot of bots. The problem with landing on Lumberfall is that it's the place where most players will try to land, so you'll have more competition, and once every bot is killed it will take a while for more to appear, and there's probably no good viable place to kill more in reasonable quantities (except Crossing or Jade Gardens if they're still outside the fog).

I've met 8 bots on Crossing and Old Manor in a game, but I've had several with 0, or just 1 or 2. It's random, you'll have to get lucky too. There's no sure place to get a lot of bots at start. Best places for the end are Lumberfall and Jade Gardens, as they are fairly open with spaced buildings, so enemies are easy to locate and kill.

Try to figure where the game will end and get there ASAP. Game will usually end around a forge since the last patch. Again Crossing is a fantastic place to end, since most bots will appear and wander around the forge building, overwhelmingly in the 2 streets around it that cross each other. On Lumber Fall they scatter around the forge building but can come from outside too so they'll be more spread around,on Jade Gardens they'll concentrate around the forge and in the buildings just south down the hill where the forge is located. All other places will be difficult to find them all, as they will be very spread or the buildings are too many or too complex to help and you'll lose a ton of time looking for the bots.

IMPORTANT UPDATE. Since November I've been noticing in several games that there's sometimes a huge concentration of bots on the place where the game will end. Risking for this can make a huge difference. I played a game which ended on Valley and when I arrived there at the end I found the "remains" of more than 10 bots, as bots that kill other bots usually will not pick their loot, and still killed 6 more. And it's not the only game where this happened.

Use a mount that makes little noise and be alert for other mounts and sounds of chests opening. Sound isn't very good on RR and it's difficult to locate its origin, but it's your only option to find other players, unless they're in plain sight.

Try to focus on using a single class and do all the daily quests with it so that you can progress the class mastering quickly. If you manage to reach level 30 (max) with any class you'll have access to a plethora of builds that will make your life a LOT easier. The best and easiest weapons on RR are the shredder, the sniper rifle (I'm lousy and hate this one but it's good), the bolt staff, the arbalast (not the crossbow, positions changes since they nerfed one and improved the other), the revolver and the slug rifle. The plasma launcher is reasonable for indoor fights or crowds (seldom unfortunately) but it damages you so be careful using it, specially on closed spaces. Warrior weapons are good on PC, lousy on consoles. However use the class and weapons that you think are most productive for you. My ideal loadout is the legendary shredder (for close attacks) and the legendary turret, these will be awesome for all occasions.

From this list is easy to see the best class is the Assassin, second the Mage. They can forge the best weapons for this task, at least in my view. For the Assassin best is Shredder (specially the legendary fire version, Heirloom has been nerfed, and Sniper is not very interesting unless you're a master with it) and the Mage the Bolt (specially the legendary fire version) and the Ice Staff (really large hit box on this one)

If you manage to go far in its class Master you can get a few things that will help a lot: Master Riding (to travel faster and avoid the fog easier), Healthy Hatchling (in case something bad happens), Bok Bucks (25 shards for each chicken killed, this will help a lot) and Vigor (plus 300 health, it's extremely helpful).

Best abilities to help is the Legendary Turret (which has changed a lot in OB22 and deals more damage and its cooldown enables to deploy 2 at the same time). You can get the legendary Turret usually in Legendary Chests so always try to get them, as they're a good source of items and ultimately shards, but Assassin seems to be able to forge it a lot. Fire Bomb is the second best, not very good outside but many bots are stupid enough to stay on the fire. Skull of Chaos is reasonable as it requires little skill to use. Blast Arrow and Concussion Bomb are a mixed bag as they deal a big knock back to enemies which many times isn't helpful.

In support, healing or shielding shout are the best, Healing Station and Barricade are nice too. Always forge armor potions.

In movement Soar (best) and Hidden will help.

Before OB22 bots would not open legendary chest, they do now. Keep looking for them. Don't waste your time with Goblins they take too much time to hunt and kill.

While the fog is closing if you hit a bot even once and it dies in the fog it will count as your kill. Many bots are stupid enough for this to happen. The legendary turret excels at this, just drop one near a bot that is inside the storm, go away and you'll probably net a kill. The turret also excels if you have multiple bots fighting themselves or attacking you.

I've read several times about dropping at the end and getting a lot of bots, I've tried this several times never got this to happen even once.

Game freezes a lot, and crashes once in a while. Thankfully mostly at game end (and everything is accounted on server anyway) but it's annoying.

Have fun. Good luck.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

For anybody looking at this thread for help/reference, I got this trophy in a solo game after getting the LMG from a supply drop. It's so overpowered, you can chicken and kill someone that has full shield and health without even having to reload and still have 15-20 ammo left over in that clip. When I got it, it was a solo win with 13 kills.

• 4 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, MrGarland said:

- Here's the most important tip to make it easier. Switch the region to Japan or any other region like that. They're pretty much dead. When i played, ALL the other players were bots. Neat, isn't it?

This right here is what got me the trophy. Switched to the Australian servers in the middle of the night, and played Duos just going from building to building killing all of the bots. There was only one other person besides bots queued up, and he was on my team. Ended up with 13 kills in a match. Just don't spend more time than necessary looting stuff (just take what you need from the corpses you killed), because the bots will kill each other fairly quickly, even at the beginning of the game.  

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 24/06/2020 at 7:22 PM, WileECoyoteXP said:

This right here is what got me the trophy. Switched to the Australian servers in the middle of the night, and played Duos just going from building to building killing all of the bots. There was only one other person besides bots queued up, and he was on my team. Ended up with 13 kills in a match. Just don't spend more time than necessary looting stuff (just take what you need from the corpses you killed), because the bots will kill each other fairly quickly, even at the beginning of the game.  

Sorry for the late quote, but how do you switch regions on console? 

Edit:

To answer my own question, you switch regions in the same spot you choose solo/duo/squad (press triangle.) I also suggest turning off team fill and cross play. Got 11+ kills 4 or 5 times after doing this. 

Edited by Joker-Kun890

• 1 year later...