I need tips for Breach

7 minutes ago, ShadowHunter815x said:

I just started this again since the servers now work again. But I get killed all the time and really having a bad time with this. I'm just after the Platinum so I was wondering if there is some way to cheese this or make it easier?

There is a full guide for this at pst.org, that would probably carry you through it.

On 27/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, ShadowHunter815x said:

thanks for the answer but how do you get energy expansion kit?

With a bit of luck, in any random item package (both the ones from the story mode, the shop ones, whatever). If you ever manage to find one, just do the energy glitch and spam cloak for the win, that's how I got my Breach trophies.

4 minutes ago, ShadowHunter815x said:

the collect data is going fine but I have a really bad time with taking out enemies. How do you get the S combat rifle?

Sheer luck. I never got an S weapon yet still completed Breach. An easy way, if you can exploit the energy glitch, is to use Titan. With 20k energy you basically have infinite Titan, so even with C or B weapons you can take out Primes easily.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, ShadowHunter815x said:

well I haven't got the expansion yet so I can't do the glitch. Not only that but AI defenses is max so I do little to non damage. This mode is so broken I hope the guy who came up with the idea will never work on a video game again.

Did you get all the packages from the single player mode? I got the only energy expansion I ever found via those packages, they are top-rank, so well worth obtaining.

• 1 year later...
43 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Hello. I'm sorry for bumping this thread.

So, if I'm going straight to Breach without playing the main story first, how can I get the Expansion Kits for energy and health?

Thank you.

not sure if this helps...I copy and pasted it from another thread from awhile back:

used a 2nd user on my ps4 and redid stockade 001 over and over unlocking stealth cloaking asap and then stealthing the mission repeatedly in like 10 seconds while spamming my main account time challenges...because I was leveling up due to the high xp earned for stealthing this mission I was earning praxis kits each level quickly...the praxis can be exchanged in the in game store for keys which unlock 4 more challenges per key...meaning I could send another 4 my main account's way each time I leveled up....you can also buy keys for like 10 000 in game currency so I would do that as well...this allowed me to earn keys faster than my challenges ran out...by the time I stopped ranking up and ran out of money, meaning no more keys therefore no more challenges to send, I had sent my main account 55 challenges...all in one day...all I had to do was complete the challenges in 8 seconds-ish (about 30 seconds with results screen, loading) with my main account and reap the 55 victory booster rewards...this allowed me to buy ripper packs worth 200 000 which contain the best loot...this also leveled up my main account a ton with tons of items to use...my recommendation would be to focus on levelling up a battle rifle to the max...you won't need much of the other stuff so most of it can be exchanged for parts...this might seem like gibberish but you'll likely understand if/when you play it...

then it was just a matter of going through all the rest of the levels which don't take too long if you use the stealth cloak combined with the "infinite energy" glitch (check a guide)...energy powers the cloak so basically infinite cloaking...i found the secret server ones the hardest of the group but thankfully there are only 5 or 6 levels to do...the others are pretty repetitive with only a few variations of mission style...

Edited by ProfBambam55

7 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

not sure if this helps...I copy and pasted it from another thread from awhile back:

used a 2nd user on my ps4 and redid stockade 001 over and over unlocking stealth cloaking asap and then stealthing the mission repeatedly in like 10 seconds while spamming my main account time challenges...because I was leveling up due to the high xp earned for stealthing this mission I was earning praxis kits each level quickly...the praxis can be exchanged in the in game store for keys which unlock 4 more challenges per key...meaning I could send another 4 my main account's way each time I leveled up....you can also buy keys for like 10 000 in game currency so I would do that as well...this allowed me to earn keys faster than my challenges ran out...by the time I stopped ranking up and ran out of money, meaning no more keys therefore no more challenges to send, I had sent my main account 55 challenges...all in one day...all I had to do was complete the challenges in 8 seconds-ish (about 30 seconds with results screen, loading) with my main account and reap the 55 victory booster rewards...this allowed me to buy ripper packs worth 200 000 which contain the best loot...this also leveled up my main account a ton with tons of items to use...my recommendation would be to focus on levelling up a battle rifle to the max...you won't need much of the other stuff so most of it can be exchanged for parts...this might seem like gibberish but you'll likely understand if/when you play it...

then it was just a matter of going through all the rest of the levels which don't take too long if you use the stealth cloak combined with the "infinite energy" glitch (check a guide)...energy powers the cloak so basically infinite cloaking...i found the secret server ones the hardest of the group but thankfully there are only 5 or 6 levels to do...the others are pretty repetitive with only a few variations of mission style...

So, I should start Breach with an alternate account doing the above stuff? Sending my main account challenges and win it on said account? :hmm:

I'm still confused about Breach, and that's why I'm still hesitant to do it. I need to research more on this so I know what I'm doing. 

15 hours ago, zizimonster said:

So, I should start Breach with an alternate account doing the above stuff? Sending my main account challenges and win it on said account? :hmm:

I'm still confused about Breach, and that's why I'm still hesitant to do it. I need to research more on this so I know what I'm doing. 

yes to your questions...I was in the same boat as you were, started breach first before any other part of the game with very little knowledge and not much guidance hence the previous post...hopefully the above sort of walkthrough will make sense once you start it up and make the breach stuff a bit less painful despite the need for a mini grind to get set up properly...if not, feel free to ask for further clarifications...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

yes to your questions...I was in the same boat as you were, started breach first before any other part of the game with very little knowledge and not much guidance hence the previous post...hopefully the above sort of walkthrough will make sense once you start it up and make the breach stuff a bit less painful despite the need for a mini grind to get set up properly...if not, feel free to ask for further clarifications...

Thank you. I might need to ask you again when I start Breach. :)