ShadowHunter815x

I need tips for Breach

13 posts in this topic

I just started this again since the servers now work again. But I get killed all the time and really having a bad time with this. I'm just after the Platinum so I was wondering if there is some way to cheese this or make it easier?

7 minutes ago, ShadowHunter815x said:

I just started this again since the servers now work again. But I get killed all the time and really having a bad time with this. I'm just after the Platinum so I was wondering if there is some way to cheese this or make it easier?

There is a full guide for this at pst.org, that would probably carry you through it.

Use the infinite energy glitch

It makes any sever non combat related utterly trivial. You can use your cloak indefinitely. For combat ones just hope the RNG god's gift you a decent weapon. Certain servers don't allow augments so they'll still be tricky unfortunately

25 minutes ago, ShadowHunter815x said:

thanks for the answer but how do you get energy expansion kit?

You can get them from the loot boxes. Easiest way to get them is to send challenges from an alt account and win them on the main account, you can get a bunch of them

Hi, Can someone send me three simple challenges? Thank you very much 

On 27/1/2019 at 3:22 PM, ShadowHunter815x said:

thanks for the answer but how do you get energy expansion kit?

With a bit of luck, in any random item package (both the ones from the story mode, the shop ones, whatever). If you ever manage to find one, just do the energy glitch and spam cloak for the win, that's how I got my Breach trophies.

the collect data is going fine but I have a really bad time with taking out enemies. How do you get the S combat rifle?

4 minutes ago, ShadowHunter815x said:

the collect data is going fine but I have a really bad time with taking out enemies. How do you get the S combat rifle?

Sheer luck. I never got an S weapon yet still completed Breach. An easy way, if you can exploit the energy glitch, is to use Titan. With 20k energy you basically have infinite Titan, so even with C or B weapons you can take out Primes easily.

well I haven't got the expansion yet so I can't do the glitch. Not only that but AI defenses is max so I do little to non damage. This mode is so broken I hope the guy who came up with the idea will never work on a video game again.

The weapons you get are random but I got my S-Rank Rifle. which I used to complete Breach and it was the only S-Rank weapon I ever got, from the packs you get from collecting all Breach Softwares in the main game's story.

On 29/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, ShadowHunter815x said:

well I haven't got the expansion yet so I can't do the glitch. Not only that but AI defenses is max so I do little to non damage. This mode is so broken I hope the guy who came up with the idea will never work on a video game again.

Did you get all the packages from the single player mode? I got the only energy expansion I ever found via those packages, they are top-rank, so well worth obtaining.