Rate this game 1-10

kerck11

6 minutes ago, alicexshy said:

The game literally just came out, how is anyone supposed to rate it without a full playthrough? 1f914.png

There are already a few plats on this site, and multiple people that have done at least one campaign. Besides, it's not like this topic is going away or something. People can still respond in a few days.

• Like 2

I have completed it a few times now (Got it on Tuesday). It's def a 10/10 for me if I rate it on the Resident Evil scale. By far the best RE game in recent years. As a $60 game I'll give it a 9/10 (Maybe a 8.5/10) Because it's very short. Completed the game in 5-6h the first time. The other runs clocks me in on just over 2h per run. Both campaigns are very similar with minor changes so you will be going through a lot of the same sections a couple of times. But I have not gotten bored yet. Still got 3 more play through's left before plat with two of them being hardcore and I'm still excited to jump back in. 

• Like 2

On 1/24/2019 at 10:18 PM, alicexshy said:

The game literally just came out, how is anyone supposed to rate it without a full playthrough? 1f914.png

I rate it a 10 because I did half a playthrough and I’ll do it again lol. But for real lickers n the tyrant give me goosebumps in this game, once u hear the music u know ur fucked. 

• Like 2

On 1/24/2019 at 11:20 PM, iLoVe-VideOGameS said:

I have completed it a few times now (Got it on Tuesday). It's def a 10/10 for me if I rate it on the Resident Evil scale. By far the best RE game in recent years. As a $60 game I'll give it a 9/10 (Maybe a 8.5/10) Because it's very short. Completed the game in 5-6h the first time. The other runs clocks me in on just over 2h per run. Both campaigns are very similar with minor changes so you will be going through a lot of the same sections a couple of times. But I have not gotten bored yet. Still got 3 more play through's left before plat with two of them being hardcore and I'm still excited to jump back in. 

The campaigns are short but the game itself is not. All of the Resident Evil campaigns can be completed in under 3 hours with effort. 

I've played this now for at least 5 playthroughs(I'm working on Leon, hardcore A scenario) and I find Leon's Campaign to be more entertaining than Claire's. Claire's campaign for me is a little bit boring and challenging. But I still give it a 10/10 due to its nostalgic aura.

And again Damn those lickers