Titps for 800 feet Chicken

playon15

5 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

stay in ship with the AFK people and auto drop, wait the few minutes till fog comes and damage the AFK guy a bit before it gets to you, ride away and when the fog turns the AFK into a chicken it will count. providing your a good distance away

@playon15 I found it easier to not wait for the AFK guys to turn into chicken. Simple stay in the ship and found an AFK player at the end. find a gun and go as far a possible. Shoot the immobile target to transform him in chicken. Shouldn't be hard to aim at a immobile target ;) 

The guy can transform 3 times in chicken, so if the trophy doesn't pop it means you are too close. 800ft was really close to the render distance, just make sure to use a rifle or anything without bullet drops.

21 hours ago, playon15 said:

Is there like any easy way to try and go for this? i've been playing for a while and i feel like i haven't gotten a kill over 500 feet

My method is by far the fastest way, but you need a friend. If you both queue for a solo match at the same time, youll get into the same match. I was 5 for 5 with my friends when we were doing it so i assume itd work every time. If you just land next to eachother and make sure to get weapons you can easily chicken each other, and one person can even get the knife trophy!!

20 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

stay in ship with the AFK people and auto drop, wait the few minutes till fog comes and damage the AFK guy a bit before it gets to you, ride away and when the fog turns the AFK into a chicken it will count. providing your a good distance away

This worked for me. Thanks!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i dont know how i got this trophy.. i was just running and it poped for me on screen

i guess if you damage someone and he runs away and then dies later it counts?

bec i know for a fact i was just running to a chest and the trophy poped

I got the win with 3 different characters trophy while having a win with mage and barbarian then dieing and coming in 14th with hunter popped it for me.  Some of these trophies are bugged in a good way haha.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:54 PM, Ac3dUd3- said:

This worked for me also. Great tip!

On 1/27/2019 at 11:07 AM, Hakoom said:

i dont know how i got this trophy.. i was just running and it poped for me on screen

i guess if you damage someone and he runs away and then dies later it counts?

bec i know for a fact i was just running to a chest and the trophy poped

My Brother started playing this title yesterday on his PSN Account. He told me the trophy popped through this exact situation, just playing normally and unlocked the trophy without really trying.