Chapter select after beating the game

maniek515

I want to finally clear this game out of my backlog. I got an idea of how to approach plat and just want to know if it's possible/effective. 

So I'm gonna start on lowest difficulty, focus on collectibles and memory mixing, if any combat related trophies pop on the way, that's cool. 

Game has NG+ mode as well as chapter select so what I want to do is finish easy playthrough and then get all remaining kill-related trophies in chapter select. 

And here's my question, does the count for each trophy saves after finishing the chapter via chapter select? And one more, if I, for example play chapter 1 via chapter select after beating the game, do I get to keep all character upgrades, combos, etc or am I in state in which I was in chapter 1 when I originally played it? 

Thanks for any advices you can give me. 

• Like 1

Your progress with every collective you've picked is saved when you reach a checkpoint. Once you are done with the collectives of a chapter, check on chapter select screen if you have indeed picked everything from each chapter just to make sure.

The game ain't hard, so you can play on the hardest difficulty right of the bat. Clean up on easy.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Your progress with every collective you've picked is saved when you reach a checkpoint. Once you are done with the collectives of a chapter, check on chapter select screen if you have indeed picked everything from each chapter just to make sure.

The game ain't hard, so you can play on the hardest difficulty right of the bat. Clean up on easy.

This right here. Play it on hard will save you a play through. Can get the rest out of the way on easy if you have to. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...