quickest way to get the 50 wins on each character

Kai_armour95

Yeah just wanted to ask same question, cause I've tried local split using 'abby' on 'face off' with 7 races, repeatly played first US track and didn't pop up anything. Tried it too playin' as Clarkson on first race in game, didn't work either :( any suggestion, anyone? 

5 hours ago, Isswald said:

Yeah just wanted to ask same question, cause I've tried local split using 'abby' on 'face off' with 7 races, repeatly played first US track and didn't pop up anything. Tried it too playin' as Clarkson on first race in game, didn't work either :( any suggestion, anyone? 

I'm using the video method and everything is perfect

Edited by marc_dura
  • Like 1

I'm aware that it might just pop-up later on but it's kinda funny to do those races and listen to them and you can race in split screen =] I know what I've done wrong, I've changed that face off for 7 races it should be only one. Probably if you race 7 times and you win it counts as one overall win not 7.

Saw

11 hours ago, Isswald said:

I'm aware that it might just pop-up later on but it's kinda funny to do those races and listen to them and you can race in split screen =] I know what I've done wrong, I've changed that face off for 7 races it should be only one. Probably if you race 7 times and you win it counts as one overall win not 7.

No it counts as 7 wins but you must beat someone, either ai or second player. If you just race without any competition It won't count as a win. 

• Like 1

On 26.01.2019 at 8:42 PM, shuv82 said:

Saw

No it counts as 7 wins but you must beat someone, either ai or second player. If you just race without any competition It won't count as a win. 

Yep that's corret missed two races for Abby my bad :P.

And I think that those thropies are only obtainable in split screen mode.

Cause while playing 'main game' there were some races in which I've used Clarkson of course I won them, but while playin split had to play 50 races before throphy pop'ed up.

Can anyone confirm this? Or it is just me having strange issues or problems with counting properly races :D 

I did a story race between the 3 over 50 times and it didn't unlock. It only works in split-screen mode when you have all 4 racers (I did it with 3 AI opponents). Just up the races to 7 as each race counts and the fastest course is the very first track you did in season 1. The Desert run which only takes about 40-45 seconds. I did 50 for each person and all popped when I hit the 50th win. Takes a little over an hour per racer if you do it in one sitting. Turn Gadgets off to save a few seconds from being hit by texts 

You'd have to do 7 - 7 race rounds = 49 and then just do 1 to get the 50

Edited by Animator22
  • Like 1

On 30-1-2019 at 8:38 PM, Animator22 said:

I did a story race between the 3 over 50 times and it didn't unlock. It only works in split-screen mode when you have all 4 racers (I did it with 3 AI opponents). Just up the races to 7 as each race counts and the fastest course is the very first track you did in season 1. The Desert run which only takes about 40-45 seconds. I did 50 for each person and all popped when I hit the 50th win. Takes a little over an hour per racer if you do it in one sitting. Turn Gadgets off to save a few seconds from being hit by texts 

You'd have to do 7 - 7 race rounds = 49 and then just do 1 to get the 50

Ain't it smarter too leave gadgets on? 

Cause u need 50 of each gadget too?