puckelberry

10 minute trophy

6 posts in this topic

I think this trophy is glitched for your benefit. I noticed that if you die after completing the level and hitting the pyramid you restart the level but it counts as one completed level. I finished the challenege without doing the last two levels, I died twice after hitting the final pyramid on two levels. I then opened a new account and did the first level 14 times in a row shooting myself in the face after hitting the pyramid and that account unlocked the trophy. 

So for those of you who are stuck give this a try

Do you mean kill yourself when the pyramid pops up? Or after really destroying the pyramid?

goddamn. those 10 minutes were pretty fucking tough. if i knew about this earlier, I would've been spared many buckets of sweat

After completing no death challenge this only took like 3-4 tries. But i see the two other speedruns has lower %.... that kindda worries me... cannot give up now!

the real time speedrun is the hardest in my opinion you have to be perfect

17 hours ago, puckelberry said:

the real time speedrun is the hardest in my opinion you have to be perfect

I found the real time to be quite easy, did them all in one go, but for those game time there was two levels which were horrible.... but i finally got my platinum in 5 days 16h, went better then expected