10 minute trophy

puckelberry

I think this trophy is glitched for your benefit. I noticed that if you die after completing the level and hitting the pyramid you restart the level but it counts as one completed level. I finished the challenege without doing the last two levels, I died twice after hitting the final pyramid on two levels. I then opened a new account and did the first level 14 times in a row shooting myself in the face after hitting the pyramid and that account unlocked the trophy. 

So for those of you who are stuck give this a try

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
17 hours ago, puckelberry said:

the real time speedrun is the hardest in my opinion you have to be perfect

I found the real time to be quite easy, did them all in one go, but for those game time there was two levels which were horrible.... but i finally got my platinum in 5 days 16h, went better then expected

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

In case anyone is curious this has NOT BEEN PATCHED. I can confirm as I just did the exact strategy and got BOTH the trophy AND the sticky note meaning that this should work for “GG EZ” as well. My tracking setup (like most others is a nightmare) so I highly recommend using this if you just can’t get a good setup and also struggle with VR.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...