DLC TItles for Bunny Guild

The titles originally part of the game that came with the free DLC packs (like the waiter titles, Yuri's True Knight, Judith's Into the Sky, etc.), do those Fame points still count toward the Bunny Guild if we didn't get them naturally in the game? Or it is enough to just have them? I haven't gotten Rita's bunny ears.

Solved, ignore this :)

Edited by seiyuuki

On 26/1/2019 at 0:30 AM, seiyuuki said:

The titles originally part of the game that came with the free DLC packs (like the waiter titles, Yuri's True Knight, Judith's Into the Sky, etc.), do those Fame points still count toward the Bunny Guild if we didn't get them naturally in the game? Or it is enough to just have them? I haven't gotten Rita's bunny ears.

Solved, ignore this :)

I was going to start a thread for the exact same reason. Do you know if they count? I´m only missing three titles (item mania, item hater and the one that needs you to complete the Monster Book) and nothing, no Black Bunny Ears

Edited by NandoKpo
typo

I actually went ahead and got some DLC titles naturally just in case (had to play the waiter game and get Patty's mystic artes). But I imagine they count. Work on getting Item Hater and Manly Man (monster book title), because only after getting those did I finally get Black Bunny Ears. You don't need Item Maniac for obvious reasons. For Item Hater, you can also buy All Skits from the Grade Shop and watch it from Nam Cobanda.

The PS3 trophy guide is correct, you basically need all titles except one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 9:47 AM, Dragonslayer_023 said:

Do the DLC titles count for the "Get all Titles" trophy or do you have to earn them naturally in game?

Yes they do count towards the trophy. Making it easier to skip the horrible waitress minigame and looking at all the variations of Patty's MA