What do you do with your completed games!?

SuchRemorse

If its a physical copy I'll keep it if its something I love like Bioshock or basically anything i know I'll want to play again, anthing else will just get ebayed once I'm done with it. 

Same for digital copies pretty much, I very rarely leave anything on the HD unless I love it like Dead by daylight or Killing Floor 2.  Not that its worth deleting those games anyways with the never ending dlc!  I love that. 

12 hours ago, Aceboy9 said:

I keep them, I fear if I trade them in I may regret it one day. As I did with a large majority of my ps2 games, which I regretted deeply as I am slowly trying to recover them all again. 

That's exactly what I did too. I was like ahhhhh I don't want these anymore. Now I'm like ahhhhhh I wish I still had them lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Keep them mostly. If they are discs, they go back on the shelf. If digital, I just delete from the HDD and obviously can just re-download if I get an itch to play it again.

Only exception for the most part are sports games. I find these are fairly useless once the next years version comes out (applies less if you only play vs cpu or friends). So I'll try and plat if I can and then trade in maybe 3+ months before the next game comes out to get $10-$15.

2 minutes ago, MarcooW96 said:

Mostly have digital games so install most of the time.

I just feel like deleting them is a waste. I mean.. The few digital games I have myself. I delete as well. But I feel like I always forget what games I HAD digitally. And if Sony ever does what Nintendo just did.. You won't even have access to them anymore. 

Just now, SuchRemorse said:

I just feel like deleting them is a waste. I mean.. The few digital games I have myself. I delete as well. But I feel like I always forget what games I HAD digitally. And if Sony ever does what Nintendo just did.. You won't even have access to them anymore. 

You can still check what games you have in the library anyway a d most of the time I dont feel the need to go back and play them.

1 hour ago, MarcooW96 said:

You can still check what games you have in the library anyway a d most of the time I dont feel the need to go back and play them.

I guess you missed the part where I said "if Sony ever does what Nintendo did" then you won't be able to check them.. And no you won't have access to them. 

2 hours ago, MarcooW96 said:

Big if

Why do you think it's a big if? They are already shutting down lots of servers and some games have already been removed from the store... I can't see ps3 games still being available 5 years from now on the psn ps3 store. I doubt that would happen. They will be removed eventually. 

I prefer physical copies of games and keep them after they're finished. If it's a PSN game I delete it to save room since I can redownload it. I use to trade in games back in the day and learned the hard way that some were rare games when I tried to get them back years later.  ?