Microsoft - E3 2013 Thread

Sly Ripper

Noticed a lack of Square Enix activity on the Microsoft stage, possibly fuels the rumours of a Final Fantasy exclusive for PS4.

I don't understand the release of a smaller 360 just a few months before One comes out, will it really have that much of a market?! Especially with the One retailing at £429 over here, doesn't seem like the currency conversion rates have translated well.

Only exclusive game that really appealed to me was Forza 5, I was disappointed that nothing Fable related was shown.

I can say ridiculous 499$ = 499€ lol and bf4 gameplay was real time on PC i'm sure... & Sony ''40 titles to show across PS4 VITA & PS3... WOW :) I think they (Sony) don't want to flop last PS3 Exlusives & they will bring them to PS4 Streaming Service day 1

Edited by P3hmo6

I don't think anyone at MS is on the same page. All of the contradictory information that has come out over the past couple weeks, now this......

On one hand the MS conference was great, they should a ton of games and really focused on the gamer. But it makes the xbox reveal kinda pointless. The people who are interested in the TV and social aspect of the Xbox One are not going to pay $499 for the system when you have things like Apple TV and Roku for hundreds of dollars less.

I have no statistics to back this up but I'm guessing that the percentage of gamer's who don't watch tv but instead use things like Netflix, Hulu, Crackle etc. is much greater than your average Joe. So again what's the point? If gamer's don't watch much live TV and the price point is beyond what's reasonable for non gamer's WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THAT TV FUNCTIONALITY? 

I didn't watch the whole thing, mostly the end of it.

Thought the Halo Reveal trailer was pretty cool

Titanfall looked like battlefield 4 until i saw the double jumping, the wall running and summoning robots from a ship and using them. That's pretty awesome

Microsoft has announced that Day One adopters of the Xbone will get a wealth of physical and digital goodies, including a special Day One controller, bonus content for Ryse, Forza 5, and Dead Rising 3, and a special, one-time, commemorative achievement.

Yep, pre-order it for $499 and get an achievement to mark the occasion.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-15193-E3-2013--Xbone-Day-One-Edition-Offers-Exclusive-Content-and-a-Special-Achievement.html

Not sure why people are excited about Ryse. It "looked" great, but it didn't look fun to play. Every battle ended in the QT button press event. That got old a minute into the demo, I can only imagine doing it for 5-10 hours. Forza is the one game I will be disappointed I don't get to play, if I don't get a Xbone. After the conference, I'm not sold. I can say the use of the cloud and live streaming of games is really intriguing, Not $499 intriguing, but intriguing none the less.

Edited by dj_illmatic