Best tool to win Fanorona and Morris?

Varhur

Alright, so, i'm bad at the board games and coming back to AC3 made be kinda scared about Original Gamer. I'm okay with everything else, on my account i did Giant and the Storm with the Naval Ram, but this... On my new (current) account i don't want to leave games less than 100% done, so that could be a roadblock.

All i know that can help me, is tools with which i copy Achilles or Timothy moves and let the pumped up AI defeat them. The thing is, which one should i use? Eppstein, linked in the comments of guide doesn't work for me, demo of Zillion of Games seems to have only one of the two, and if there's more, i haven't heard of them.

Do you have anything to recommend?

For Morris there was a board game site I used where I put the same sort of difficulty settings in and basically copied the same move sets that the opponent AI on the PC was making (will try to find the one I used and link it). It worked for the most part though it took a while. I also had to restart at one point because we were just repeating the same moves over and over. 

Edit: Pretty sure it was http://www.smartlittlegames.com/ that I used, found from this video guide: 

With Fayonara I just got lucky after a lot of attempts and got the hang of the game after a while, but there might be something similar you could use.

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

For Morris there was a board game site I used where I put the same sort of difficulty settings in and basically copied the same move sets that the opponent AI on the PC was making (will try to find the one I used and link it). It worked for the most part though it took a while. I also had to restart at one point because we were just repeating the same moves over and over. 

With Fayonara I just got lucky after a lot of attempts and got the hang of the game after a while, but there might be something similar you could use.

You're not really helping if you're just telling me "board game site". What game site?

• 4 weeks later...
On 20.02.2019 at 9:05 PM, Zishy said:

I used the Zillion Games Free demo for Fanorona and got it on my first try. Let the Ai play first round on AC3 and you just copy that action on Zillion Games. then you copy the action back on ac3 that zillion games does.

And how do i make Ai in Zillion Games not pass moves? I can't pass in AC3.

16 minutes ago, Varhur said:

And how do i make Ai in Zillion Games not pass moves? I can't pass in AC3.

If i recall correctly in Zillion Games there is a back up one move (undo move) option if you press it the ai may then make a move instead of passing on the turn (hope that made sense)