Globetrotter not working?

Hellbringer43

• 3 months later...

Just got this trophy last night. Seems to be working. In fact it seemed to pop before I had played on all the maps. 

It popped right after the match had ended. I don't think you have to play a full match from the start but you have to be there when the match has finished. 

I'm confident this should have popped by now, did all the maps on Conquest twice, even the newly added one. Hasn't popped yet.

Same thing with the Not On My Watch trophy, also should have popped a long time ago but it just hasn't.

Lucas,

Most of the trophies are glitched at the moment with the recent update only way to obtain them is to do the trophy requirement without leaving the server you're currently playing on if you leave it resets.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Last I heard, this trophy was still very glitchy. What are peoples' experiences in the last few months?

I dropped this game last year after almost every trophy turned out to be glitchy. Picked it up again not too long ago and all trophies popped without a problem. Progress was reset/had never been saved so I did have to do all the requirements again but they popped just fine, including Globetrotter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that we tried to boost this trophy in one sitting. We picked all 8 maps, created a small server and let one team capture all the points to make the matches faster. At the end of the 8th map, the trophy did not pop. Unless you were one of the lucky ones who played the Twisted Steel map when the game originally came out, you won't be able to unlock this trophy. For the rest of us who just played the game recently, we are going to have to wait for a patch to fix this. It's highly disappointing and embarrassing that a company would sabotage their own trophies and prevent players from earning the platinum. I won't buy another one of their games in the future unless they fix this (even though they are fun). Without respect, we reject!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

Globetrotter and 500.000 xp no working for me -_-'

It is not working for many many months now (Maybe 1 Year?). And because development on the game is over, nothing will change.

Edited by Sikutai

5 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

Globetrotter and 500.000 xp no working for me -_-'

Elite trophy for 500k points is not 500k exp. It popped for me 2 days ago with no problem. You can simply control it when You achieve trophy with 100k points for every class, that gives You 400k points overall.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gontijoana said:

my map registered in battlefieldtracker but my trophy dont pop up. someone?

They changed the Twisted Steel map from UK vs. Germany to the US vs Germany thus it no longer recognizes it as a launch map. If you recently started to play the game as I have, then we are out of luck. Your only hope was that you played that map when the game first came out or before their disastrous patch. If so, the trophy should unlock for you. If not, join the 91% completion club. Hit up the EA/Dice message board forums and demand action is taken. That or never buy their titles again and warn all your friends to avoid the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...