Collectibles Order

phunkmastap

So I just finished Leon's A campaign, and am starting Claire's A campaign.  My question is: if I get all the collectibles for the rest of the campaigns (Claire A, Leon B, Claire B), and then went back and started a new game of Leon A, will the trophy still unlock?  Or does it specifically have to go: Leon A -> Claire A -> Leon B -> Claire B?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, phunkmastap said:

So I just finished Leon's A campaign, and am starting Claire's A campaign.  My question is: if I get all the collectibles for the rest of the campaigns (Claire A, Leon B, Claire B), and then went back and started a new game of Leon A, will the trophy still unlock?  Or does it specifically have to go: Leon A -> Claire A -> Leon B -> Claire B?

Thanks!

Im pretty sure mr raccoon is comulative, it autosaves. but not sure about the files tho, havent seen it autosaves. 

6 minutes ago, FinalFormYT said:

They keep track of them. You don't need to collect them all again if you got them in A

Great - so it doesn't matter which order I play the campaigns in, as long as I get all of them right? Also - is there any other way to keep track of your progress besides the 'Records' section of the menu?