Afro_Gear

Confirmed Method for Online Trophies

18 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Afro_Gear said:

Hey everyone, I got both the PS3 and Vita versions done in Oct, but I recently started playing again to help a friend. As you all know connecting to each other or anyone for that matter is near impossible. Well I noticed that I was able to connect my Vita to my PS3 and my PS3 to my alt PS3 with no problems. I have a Vita and 3 PS3's and they all connect just fine. As an experiment I signed into my friend's PSN from my Vita and was able to connect to my 3 PS3's and get the trophies! Something about being on the same network makes the difference, similar to Mercenaries 2. 

Anyways if you have a combination of 4 PS3's or Vita's you can do it yourself. I will also offer to assist anyone who needs it on a FCFS basis. Why? Feeling generous I suppose. Anyways, good luck and see you out there!

9dUocXS.png

Rip I only have 1 vita and 2 PS3

Just search from same wifi? I am searching now with two vitas and cant connect. Or all four need to search at the same time?

Hey Afro_Gear, I have the same set up, all connected wired to the same network. I'm still not able to get in games together or in versus by invite. Is there anything else you did differently? Thanks for helping out!

26 minutes ago, zeugirdor_90 said:

Hey Afro_Gear, I have the same set up, all connected wired to the same network. I'm still not able to get in games together or in versus by invite. Is there anything else you did differently? Thanks for helping out!

Having the same problem as well, using 2 Vitas and 2 ps3, all on the same network and its not working.

Edited by Nadashi_UAE

Very interesting. I wonder if there is something unique with my setup? IT is not my specialty unfortunately. So here's what I did:

- All consoles/vitas have to be signed into different PSN accounts. Cannot be two with same profile. 

- Have all accounts be friends. 

- For FFA go into Tournament>Ranked> and then have all accounts search at same time. 

- You can also try to all search under Tournament>Quick Match> with same parameters. IE: FFA-Stock Limited-Enabled. (This won't get you the ranked trophy however).

- For 2v2: Send invite from a One account to another. Then do the same with the other two consoles. I believe this can also be done with two consoles with two controllers each, but I can't remember for sure. 

- For Versus I just invited one alt into the lobby and then join two AI's. Got it that way. 

I hope this helps. Like I said I am offering assistance. It involves me signing into your account from my console or Vita. Did it last night for Sydoki. He was the test and it worked.

US players have better access to servers in PSASBR. When I was getting these trophies there was an Australian player, and I'm in Europe. The US players also boosting saw both, we never saw each other.

If you're out of the US it's a lot harder to get connected to who you want.

Just got @Bairdiplix his Platinum trophy and he had an Australian account. So it works regardless of region. 

2 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Just got @Bairdiplix his Platinum trophy and he had an Australian account. So it works regardless of region. 

You're on the US no...

Yes, US. So anyone in US with the required hardware should be able to do it locally.

Please DM me here on PSNP. I don't always get timely notifications on PSN. Just got the third person their trophies and my day off is almost over. Might be able to grab a few more during the week in the evenings after work but who knows if the servers will even last until the 31st. 

EDIT: I am getting a lot of requests and will get to you as I can. Thanks for your patience. However, I am going to have to limit my services to PS3 only going forward. Resetting a Vita and redownloading PSABR for every new account takes way too long and is becoming a huge pain. 

Edited by Afro_Gear

Please send me a message anybody looking to finish this; have been having trouble connecting and only need the triple kill trophy. 

A big thank you to @Afro_Gear for helping out with the online trophies!, I was starting to lose all hope, but I can finally take it easy now after 10 straight days of stressing.

Respect to you.😎

So, just looking to purchase this game. There is confirmed no way to get these trophies normally? on different networks? The only way is to do this trick with 4 systems on one network? Would like clarification and wondering if I will be able to get these trophies. Thanks in advance!

12 minutes ago, Zookie25 said:

So, just looking to purchase this game. There is confirmed no way to get these trophies normally? on different networks? The only way is to do this trick with 4 systems on one network? Would like clarification and wondering if I will be able to get these trophies. Thanks in advance!

You can earn the multiplayer trophies by reverse engineering the netcode for the game, including pioneering a way to crack an RSA key of length more than double of what we've currently cracked.

The servers are shut. Unless you're the next George Hotz, you probably aren't going to be earning these unfortunately.