Episode 2 - content not available

Miliazer

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 10:03 PM, Miliazer said:

I seem to be unable to download episode 2 from the Asia PSN store... I thought it might be a region thing, so I've given it a few days, but even Japan has it now. Does anyone else have this issue? 1f62d.png

Yes, I also bought the Life Is Strange 2 - Season Pass from the Honk Kong PSN Store during the "Lunar New Year Sale" (which ends on 02/13/19). I bought it because it's dirt cheap over there right now compared to the US PSN Store. The conversion ratio is HK $1.00 = US $0.13...

US PSN Store - US $39.99

HK PSN Store - HK $119.40 = US $15.52

Apparently there was a delay in Square Enix getting Episode 2 approved for the Hong Kong Region on time. A Member on the PlayStation Forum who also purchased the Season Pass from the Hong Kong PSN Store named "Isabelleboss" sent an email to the "The Square Enix Support Centre team" last Friday (02/08/19), and they responded back with the following message...

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

The release of LIS 2 Episode 2 in your region will be on February 21st.  Our apologies for the delay on this.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team"

https://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Life-is-Strange-2-Episode-2/td-p/25964963/tab/preview/page/2#thread-replies

Hopefully there won't be any delays for Episodes 3-5 on the Hong Kong PSN Store. But even if there is, oh well. We just got the Complete Season for 61% Off! : P'

Edited by dmm121182

Thank you for the information, I purchased the game through the Hong Kong sale too and kept trying every few days but saw the error. 

I absolutely adored Life is Strange Season 1 and Before the Storm so can't wait until all episodes are released to experience this game. 

• Like 1