Missing Trophies - More Achievements

LaxmiNarayanan

15 hours ago, LaxmiNarayanan said:

I noticed that there are more and new achievements per episode on Xbox that are given a miss on the PS. There are a few 5 point achievements on the Xbox with simple requirements. These are absent on the trophy list for the PS.

I don't mind giving them a few extra achievements to earn. They're Xbox One owners, it's not like they have much else to play.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

They have a few more achievements in the dlc, but their gold achievements are in the dlc instead of the main list like ours is. So it looks like the PS4 one is going to be easier anyway.

Yes, it's easier.

Red Dead Redemption 1 had very touch achievements on the "Liars & Cheats" DLC. A few of these achievements were not included in the PS trophy list for the DLC due to some points restrictions that we have for DLC.

8 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I don't mind giving them a few extra achievements to earn. They're Xbox One owners, it's not like they have much else to play.

Yeah, but I'm starting to think that 3'rd party game developers design the achievements first and blindly copy it to the trophy list while abandoning a few of them that doesn't meet to Sony's points norm.

Like stated in previous example I wish that big developers like Rockstar and Amazon develop their lists keeping in mind the Trophy Points Restriction.

6 hours ago, LaxmiNarayanan said:

Yes, it's easier.

Red Dead Redemption 1 had very touch achievements on the "Liars & Cheats" DLC. A few of these achievements were not included in the PS trophy list for the DLC due to some points restrictions that we have for DLC.

Yeah, but I'm starting to think that 3'rd party game developers design the achievements first and blindly copy it to the trophy list while abandoning a few of them that doesn't meet to Sony's points norm.

Like stated in previous example I wish that big developers like Rockstar and Amazon develop their lists keeping in mind the Trophy Points Restriction.

I don't think that would be the case.. The points limit for dlc is 195 or something, we are only getting 45 points per dlc here. To me this looks intentional. 

• 1 month later...