How to boost wins?

2 hours ago, Sagaan said:

Its easier to play just the game , my win ration is at 54% and i play only with randoms got almost 200 wins by nearly 400 games

Do you wanna play with me ? I am above average and I play like 2 hours a day and I need the 100 victories for Base Battle and Capture The Flag so let me know whenever you wanna play ill add you On PSN mate

26 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Do you wanna play with me ? I am above average and I play like 2 hours a day and I need the 100 victories for Base Battle and Capture The Flag so let me know whenever you wanna play ill add you On PSN mate

Which time u play? Im from germany . If u r from us im above ur time 6-9h around

1 hour ago, Sagaan said:

Which time u play? Im from germany . If u r from us im above ur time 6-9h around

It dosent matter since fvrom Friday until Sunday I can play on your time mate !! BTW, the Professor trophy glitched on me, is there a way you believe that could help fix it before I restart it all when Ill complete the wins trophy ? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

It dosent matter since fvrom Friday until Sunday I can play on your time mate !! BTW, the Professor trophy glitched on me, is there a way you believe that could help fix it before I restart it all when Ill complete the wins trophy ? 

Before i got the last jutsu i made an backup safe cuz i saw ur post about it. But i was lucky and it didnt glitch for me. U have any older safe files where u miss only 1-3 jutsus? If so u could try get em and reload files till yer get the trophy brah

Edited by Sagaan

On 1/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, Sagaan said:

Before i got the last jutsu i made an backup safe cuz i saw ur post about it. But i was lucky and it didnt glitch for me. U have any older safe files where u miss only 1-3 jutsus? If so u could try get em and reload files till yer get the trophy brah

No because I got confused and thought once the Kisame trophy would pop, it would mean I am done but I was actually way past the last Jutsu so either PS4 got something more than Xbox that Im missing, maybe I am one of the unlucky ones somehow...

• 4 years later...